Internal Auditor (SOX)
India · Remote
Posted on Friday, April 21, 2023
At 8x8 Inc. [Nasdaq:EGHT] we put communications at the heart of our business and build technology that allows people to connect anytime, anywhere they are in the world, and on any device. XCaaS - the 8x8 eXperience Communications Platform - brings together Employee and Customer Experience, enabling hybrid workforces across the globe to connect, collaborate, and delight customers, while providing businesses with real-time communications analytics, intelligence and unique insights.
Learn more on our company website at www.8x8.com and follow our pages on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
8x8’s Internal Audit team provides independent assurance and risk insights through collaboration with business stakeholders across our global organization. The Internal Auditor (SOX) reports to the Senior Manager, Internal Audit (SOX). In this role, we are looking for an individual who is willing to develop their career at 8x8. The role will be responsible for executing Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) testing, while also supporting our enterprise risk assessment and financial, operational, and compliance audits, when necessary. This role will require working with personnel across our global organization at varying levels of responsibility.
- Execute Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) business process and IT controls testing
- Oversee the submission of SOX requests by stakeholders
- Assist in monitoring management action plans to remediate internal controls deficiencies with relevant stakeholders
- Perform or assist in the performance of the enterprise risk assessment including the development of risk mitigation plans to address any known gaps
- Perform or assist in the execution of high quality, efficient financial, operational, and compliance audits including the completion of audit work papers and reports documenting the results and management’s action plans
- Contribute to the development of audit process improvements, including the use of dashboards, automated workflows, and data analytics
- Assist in the develop of WorkRamp training content for internal controls stakeholders to continue the maturation of risk management and internal controls execution by management
- Continue professional development including benchmarking, training, certifications, and professional engagement, such as, with ISACA or the IIA
- Develop relationships with cross-functional partners across our global regions, levels of business unit leadership, and within the finance legal, and IT organizations
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Management Information Systems, or similar field(s)
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in public accounting; preferably, Big 4
- Demonstrated knowledge of accounting theory, information technology, and/or auditing
- Demonstrated time management skills using time effectively to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated aptitude for continuous learning in and around business acumen, analytical problem-solving, and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple workstreams including administrative and documentation oriented tasks
- Pursuing or currently hold one of the following professional certifications, such as, CPA (or international equivalent), CIA, CISA, or CFE
8x8 is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
For 8x8 jobs located in the US: 8x8 participates in the E-Verify program.
We also provide reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. Learn more or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (Include “Reasonable Accommodation” in the subject line)
For European Job Applicants our Job Applicant Privacy Notice can be found here.
See more open positions at 8x8
Something looks off?