Customer Success Manager - UK REMOTE
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
United Kingdom · Remote
Posted on Friday, April 28, 2023
At 8x8 Inc. [Nasdaq:EGHT] we put communications at the heart of our business and build technology that allows people to connect anytime, anywhere they are in the world, and on any device. XCaaS - the 8x8 eXperience Communications Platform - brings together Employee and Customer Experience, enabling hybrid workforces across the globe to connect, collaborate, and delight customers, while providing businesses with real-time communications analytics, intelligence and unique insights.
Learn more on our company website at www.8x8.com and follow our pages on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
Our Customer Success Managers position is responsible for building and maintaining relationships with our existing customers, with a focus on Retention, Adoption of our communications and UC,CC & XCaaS products, as well as looking for opportunities for expansion – increasing the Value customers receive from our suite of products. CSMs are regularly talking to customers and assisting with needs such as general account questions, service adds, project coordination, and facilitating occasional Billing and Support resolution. Customer Success Managers must be able to communicate new services and products to both C-Level business owners as well as technical users (e.g. IT Managers, Helpdesk Managers, etc).
A high degree of understanding of technical terminology and a keen desire to learn is considered advantageous and pivotal to this role. If you’re looking to find a great deal of variety in your day-to-day initiatives, this role will not disappoint. If you like to dive right in and roll up your sleeves and play a key role in maintaining solid business relationships and building new ones, the Customer Success team is the place to be!
- Building and sustaining customer relationships while driving the adoption and expansion of our platform in order to exceed our revenue goals. The CSM will work closely with Sales to establish and build long-term business relationships within designated accounts and execute on-account plans jointly made.
- Responsible for retaining established clients and maintaining customer references
- Leading the post-sales effort in building Enterprise Success Programs through which you will deliver consistent value to your customers.
- Becoming an 8x8 expert so that you can discuss and demonstrate the value and purpose of each part of the platform as well as the adoption roadmap; Able to educate customers on the product offerings and services
- Applying your expertise with customers in best-practice discussions around the use of the platform as well as Customer Success as a function
- Manage and coordinate solving conflicts
- Your focus will be on customer delight as you deliver business impact and innovation to customers by understanding their key business drivers
- Occasional travel is required, onsite customer visits for major clients
- The CSM is a high-impact and very visible role responsible for ensuring adoption of UC/CC & XcaaS offerings.
Traits of an A-Player CSM
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Advocates internally for their customers needs/requirements
- Educates customers on new products and how to best achieve desired value
- Understand the importance of understanding their customers goals/needs/requirements
- Works with customers to demonstrate success/value
- Entrepreneurial approach with a strategic mindset
- High Emotional Intelligence
- Demonstrable experience in high tech Enterprise Customer Success
- SaaS based experience is a must. UCaaS & CCaaS Experience is highly advantageous
- An understanding of technology and an ability to distinctly explain technological and business concepts
- Proven effectiveness in complex digital transformation projects
- Exceptional executive-level communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Strong experience with customer onboarding and customer success
- Managed multiple enterprise customers as main point of contact
- Engaged customers to drive proactive initiatives - ideally client success or adoption focused
- Experience of increasing CSAT rating or increasing net retention
- Comfortable with presenting to all levels at customer, including C-level executives
- Experience in analysing data & presenting results back to client, including different adoption approaches
For a closer look into what life at 8x8 UK Ltd. is about check out our Instagram page.
8x8 believes diversity makes our company stronger which is why we are a proud equal opportunities employer and encourage all of our staff to bring their authentic selves to work. We believe in fairness which is why we have been a member of the Living Wage Foundation for many years and we believe in security so reserve the right to undertake background checks on anyone that we extend an employment offer to. For European Job Applicants our Job Applicant Privacy Notice can be found here.
See more open positions at 8x8
Something looks off?