Routing Analyst - Jakarta
Posted on Tuesday, May 2, 2023
At 8x8 Inc. [Nasdaq:EGHT] we put communications at the heart of our business and build technology that allows people to connect anytime, anywhere they are in the world, and on any device. 8x8 CPaaS provides a cloud-based infrastructure and platform to integrate real-time communications capabilities including SMS, chat apps, voice, and video calls into applications, websites, and workflows, using APIs. With 8x8 CPaaS, organizations around the world have successfully unified omnichannel customer communications to optimize their customer experience.
Learn more on our company website at www.8x8.com and follow our pages on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
The Routing Analyst is mainly responsible for the curation, maintenance, analysis and adjustment of A2P SMS routes to achieve optimal quality and costs to meet the needs of our customers.
The specialist will work closely with the Carrier Relations team as well as the Solutions and Operations teams internally, as well as the counterparts at the many partner organisations globally.
This is a team contributor role, and would require at least 3 years’ experience working in a semi-technical field, and communicating with partners across different cultures.
Direct and relevant experience will be preferred. On the Job training will be provided for those with related but not direct experience.
- Setting up and testing of routing plans to support different business use cases for customers.
- Monitoring and maintenance of the routes to ensure consistent and reliable delivery.
- Analysis of relevant performance indicators and costs to ensure optimal performance.
- Understanding the local and international rules and nuances of routing and delivery in assigned countries and regions to advise customers and operations when needed.
- Making timely adjustments to the routing to maintain the desired level of performance and profitability and to meet business goals.
- Assisting in escalation, investigation and troubleshooting of technical issues with partners as needed.
- Reporting or recommending changes and modifications to improve business and operations processes as needed.
- Working with Carrier Relations team to respond to Request for Proposals as needed
- Experience in working in semi-technical routing and technical customer service.
- Familiar with the global A2P messaging ecosystem.
- A pro-active team player, with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, and an ability to work with cross-functional global teams.
- Hands-on doer; able to appreciate and balance the business and technical needs.
- Know how to forecast, analyse, and execute strategies in order to achieve goals.
- Possess good communication & interpersonal skills.
- Have a strong sense of responsibility, initiative and commitment.
- 3rd or Regional language skills would be an added advantage
- Diploma or higher in a technical, engineering or IT field.
- Written and verbal fluency in English; fluency additional regional languages is advantageous.
8x8 is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
For 8x8 jobs located in the US: 8x8 participates in the E-Verify program.
For European Job Applicants our Job Applicant Privacy Notice can be found here.
See more open positions at 8x8
Something looks off?