International Tax Manager
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Wednesday, May 3, 2023
At 8x8 Inc. [Nasdaq:EGHT] we put communications at the heart of our business and build technology that allows people to connect anytime, anywhere they are in the world, and on any device. XCaaS - the 8x8 eXperience Communications Platform - brings together Employee and Customer Experience, enabling hybrid workforces across the globe to connect, collaborate, and delight customers, while providing businesses with real-time communications analytics, intelligence and unique insights.
Learn more on our company website at www.8x8.com and follow our pages on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
8x8 are currently rapidly expanding in India and we are looking to recruit a new International Tax Manager role, to be based from our new Finance growth centre in Bangalore.
Role and requirements
- Prepare, review, and reconcile tax provision and compliance related workpapers and returns, including account reconciliations, roll-forwards, and associated tax entries
- Assist with data collection, data manipulation, formatting, and testing with respect to underlying data that feeds into tax workpapers and returns
- Assist with modeling of US and international tax developments
- Assist with preparation of Powerpoint slides and discussion materials
- Assist with tax department projects and other ad hoc requests
- 7-10 years of international tax experience, with US multinational company or Big-4 public accounting firm
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or similar field; CPA and/or Master's Degree in Tax / Accounting preferred
- Knowledge of US and international tax law/regulations
- Basic knowledge of US GAAP and Income Tax Accounting / ASC 740Excellent written and spoken English
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Can take ownership and work with minimal supervision
- Strong proficiency/expertise with Microsoft Office including Excel; experience with tax compliance or provision software preferred
8x8 is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
For 8x8 jobs located in the US: 8x8 participates in the E-Verify program.
For European Job Applicants our Job Applicant Privacy Notice can be found here.
See more open positions at 8x8
Something looks off?