Senior IT Manager- Identify and Access
Posted on Saturday, May 6, 2023
At 8x8 Inc. [Nasdaq:EGHT] we put communications at the heart of our business and build technology that allows people to connect anytime, anywhere they are in the world, and on any device. XCaaS - the 8x8 eXperience Communications Platform - brings together Employee and Customer Experience, enabling hybrid workforces across the globe to connect, collaborate, and delight customers, while providing businesses with real-time communications analytics, intelligence and unique insights.
Learn more on our company website at www.8x8.com and follow our pages on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
The 8x8 Manila IT team is growing, and we are looking for a Senior Manager, IT IAM to join us on our journey. This role will be the primary focal point of IT leadership in the region as well as direct responsibility for the Identity and Access Management portfolio team.
The IAM team is responsible for the operationalization of the application portfolio through the onboarding and offboarding lifecycle. This is a crucial department for 8x8 to ensure we maintain our compliance needs, balanced with improving our end user’s need to access applications. This role is at the forefront of enabling and maintaining our security posture. You will work with Corporate IT, Business System Owners, and other Operations teams to migrate existing on-premise, cloud-based, and SaaS systems into our Single-Sign-On (SSO) tools; define, design, and implement processes for facilitation of user access administration, including account setup/changes/deletions for some of 8x8's most crucial systems and platforms;
- Responsible for maintaining the software lifecycle to ensure it maintains compliance.
- Advise internal stakeholders, manage stakeholder expectations, and ensure business needs are well-communicated and met.
- System administrator for various software applications, with responsibilities for supporting user provisioning and first-line support, where necessary.
- Excellent working knowledge of IP and internet/email topology and networked systems
- Excellent working knowledge of all Windows Operating systems, Microsoft Applications,
- Excellent, proven organizational and project management skills
- Excellent customer relationship and communication skills
- A strong attitude of service
- Comfortable communicating cross-functionally at all management levels
- Top-notch organization skills with attention to detail; ability to multitask, work independently and adapt to changing priorities; attention to detail; positive client service attitude
- Strong business acumen and exceptional interpersonal skills
Qualifications and Expectations
- BA or better, preferably in Finance, Information Technology or related fields
- 8+ years of previous experience in a supervisory role required
- Demonstrated experience in IAM best practices - certifications preferred
- Demonstrated Knowledge in either Okta, One Login or Microsoft (and other SSO tools), Multi-Factor Authentication, Active Directory, and various SaaS solutions (understand basic architecture and application of IAM security concepts/principles
- Experience with RPA software and scripting
- Experience with Microsoft Azure & Microsoft Suite applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to develop and clearly articulate risk reports/issues to key business partners
- Ability to work cross-functionally, establish credibility, and build a working relationship with internal and external partners to ensure a shared outcome
8x8 is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
For 8x8 jobs located in the US: 8x8 participates in the E-Verify program.
For European Job Applicants our Job Applicant Privacy Notice can be found here.
See more open positions at 8x8
Something looks off?