Accounts Payable Analyst
IT, Accounting & Finance, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, May 11, 2023
At 8x8 Inc. [Nasdaq:EGHT] we put communications at the heart of our business and build technology that allows people to connect anytime, anywhere they are in the world, and on any device. XCaaS - the 8x8 eXperience Communications Platform - brings together Employee and Customer Experience, enabling hybrid workforces across the globe to connect, collaborate, and delight customers, while providing businesses with real-time communications analytics, intelligence and unique insights.
Learn more on our company website at www.8x8.com and follow our pages on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
The Operations Accounts Payable (AP) Analyst will manage all day to day processing activities relating to the AP function for 8x8. The AP Analyst will be responsible for maintaining strong accounts payable processes that ensure timely receipt and payment of vendor invoices, accurate record keeping, running of control reports, exhibiting leadership along with prior experience to optimize and improve existing processes. This role will report to the Operations AP Manager and drive day to day operation processes for all 8x8 business entities regarding vendor invoices and payments. The ideal candidate will be familiar with all accounting procedures and can independently manage daily financial transactions end to end.
- Primary responsibility includes accurate and timely invoice processing, payments, supporting cross-functional business partners and responding to vendor inquiries and escalations
- Validate accuracy of all transactions in ERP and assisting the team with corrections
- Work with Purchasing Team on fixing miscoded PO’s.
- Create and maintain invoice review errors and ensure invoice comments are fully addressed and fixed prior to month end
- Validate Banks direct debits and release payments
- Identify and execute process improvements to simplify and automate invoice processing
- Perform periodic reporting on AP KPIs
- Perform tasks related to Accounts Payable month-end close including journal entries and reconciliations, in accordance with company policy
- Work with internal/external auditors to ensure continual and up to date requirements are met.
- Provide support of SOX compliance audit requests, such as pulling invoices, assisting with access reviews
- Ensure proper procedures are followed for all aspects of Accounts Payable responsibilities
- Identify and present solutions for continuous process improvement
- Ensuring vendor invoices are properly captured in the Company’s ERP system after processing in Coupa
- Ensure cash disbursements for invoices are recorded in the accounting system on a timely basis
- Assist with the implementation of general ledger system upgrades
- Working schedule: M-F 9:00 - 18:00
- Education: Degree in accounting and or relevant work experience
- Computer Skills: Advanced knowledge of: Google Suite; Accounting ERP systems(Netsuite and Coupa experience is a plus); general accounting practices; Accounts Payable functions.
- Other Requirements: Skill in internal customer service. Ability to: work quickly, efficiently and independently; be detail oriented and organized; follow-through; meet deadlines in a pressured situation; communicate effectively with other employees and develop good working relationships; Ability to run in a Business Process Operations environment being accountable for Global support.
- 25 annual leave days
- Additional vacation of 1 leave day for every 2 complete years of employment (max. up to 5 days)
- Bank Holidays (Public Holidays) during the weekend, are observed on weekdays
- Private Pension
- Group Life Insurance
- Private Healthcare
- Meal Tickets
- Telecom allowance
- Newborn allowance
- Christmas and Easter Allowance
- Flexible benefits platform
- Employee engagement activities and events
- Learning and training initiatives
- Flexible working schedule
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
For a closer look into what life at 8x8 International and the Cluj office look like check out our Instagram page.
8x8 believes diversity makes our company stronger which is why we are a proud equal opportunities employer and encourage all of our staff to bring their authentic selves to work. We believe in fairness and we believe in security so reserve the right to undertake background checks on anyone that we extend an employment offer to.
For European Job Applicants our Job Applicant Privacy Notice can be found here.
See more open positions at 8x8
Something looks off?