Junior Customer Success Manager - French Speaker
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
United Kingdom · Remote
Posted on Friday, May 12, 2023
At 8x8 Inc. [Nasdaq:EGHT] we put communications at the heart of our business and build technology that allows people to connect anytime, anywhere they are in the world, and on any device. XCaaS - the 8x8 eXperience Communications Platform - brings together Employee and Customer Experience, enabling hybrid workforces across the globe to connect, collaborate, and delight customers, while providing businesses with real-time communications analytics, intelligence and unique insights.
Learn more on our company website at www.8x8.com and follow our pages on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
The 8x8 Customer Success team grows long-term profitable customer relationships by making strategic, operational and measurable contributions to our customers’ unique business objectives. As the driver of account enablement, adoption, and end-user engagement, the Customer Success team is directly impacting 8x8 revenue with strong customer retention.
We are actively looking for a Junior Customer Success Manager to join our team, fluency in French and English is essential as your account base will cover both FR and UK customers within our Commercial sized business area. You will proactively build relationships, identify and mitigate risk and expand product adoption within a specified book of business. The right candidate will be adept at managing multiple priorities without sacrificing proactive customer engagement in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Manage and grow a high number of annually renewing customers at scale by driving adoption in a fashion that fits the customer’s business goals, maximizes their return on investment and cultivates a raving fans for our product.
- Maintain monthly recurring revenue for our commercial customers by employing proven strategies which drive product adoption and customer retention. Responsible for on-time contract renewals.
- Analyze commercial customer data to predict potential customer churn, and be a leader in executing adoption and retention plays through both internal and external resources
- Maintain and grow stakeholder customer relationships by employing multi-channel communication strategies that leverage our most effective customer touchpoints including video, e-mail, phone, channel partners, and internal & external champions.
- Contribute to lifetime revenue expansion by identifying upsell opportunities via stakeholder consultations and proactively addressing renewal risk.
- Operate cross-departmentally: represent the voice of the customer internally and create tight partnerships with sales, product and technical support to drive customer’s business goals and continued health.
- 1.5+ Years Experience in client-facing roles within Cloud, SaaS, Video, Web Collaboration, Telecommunications or technology.
- Fluent in both French and English
- Proven track record of success with a verifiable history of exceeding sales and customer satisfaction goals
- Driven and motivated by personal, team and company achievement with a commitment to excellence
- Excels in an analytical role, with the ability to quickly assess customer needs and utilize effective problem-solving skills to meet customer demand
- Must be detail oriented with strong organization and time management skills
- Strong listening and communication skills both written and verbal with the keen ability to distill complex information to easy to understand, relevant message
- Must be passionate about customer success and be motivated by building and strengthening customer relationships through strong partnerships with both the customer and internal stakeholders
- SaaS experience Desired but not essential.
- A self-managed, quick learner that can think independently, knows when and how to seek feedback, can move ahead and keep projects on pace, while still keeping everyone in the loop.
For a closer look into what life at 8x8 UK Ltd. is about check out our Instagram page.
8x8 believes diversity makes our company stronger which is why we are a proud equal opportunities employer and encourage all of our staff to bring their authentic selves to work. We believe in fairness which is why we have been a member of the Living Wage Foundation for many years and we believe in security so reserve the right to undertake background checks on anyone that we extend an employment offer to. For European Job Applicants our Job Applicant Privacy Notice can be found here.
See more open positions at 8x8
Something looks off?