Sales Order Management Specialist (Philippines)
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, May 19, 2023
At 8x8 Inc. [Nasdaq:EGHT] we put communications at the heart of our business and build technology that allows people to connect anytime, anywhere they are in the world, and on any device. XCaaS - the 8x8 eXperience Communications Platform - brings together Employee and Customer Experience, enabling hybrid workforces across the globe to connect, collaborate, and delight customers, while providing businesses with real-time communications analytics, intelligence and unique insights.
Learn more on our company website at www.8x8.com and follow our pages on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
8x8, Inc. is seeking an enthusiastic Sales Order Management Specialist to help us in our overall growth efforts. You will be an integral part of the Commercial Sales Operations team. The goal is to increase efficiency of sales efforts that will help our reputation and growth.
- Validate order requests against contractual agreements and all required approvals and/or documents (ie. Purchase Orders, etc.)
- Ensure all orders conform to policies & sales/commercials matrix, and coordinate with sales, finance, partners, and other stakeholders when revisions are required and/or approvals are necessary
- Ensure all sales orders are processed and scheduled within SLA upon receipt of order request
- Provide cross functional operational support to sales, logistics and manufacturer on daily activities
- Maintain and monitor weekly metrics, including on-time delivery, average business days to ship, expedite and rejection rates, etc; identify areas for improvement and work with team to drive improvements
- Maintain proactive communication with Sales and Management on any urgent orders/exceptions
- Assist in the ongoing documentation of ordering procedures including analyzing gaps within the order entry processes, participating in the development of new processes or techniques to resolve problems and prevent their reoccurrence
- Maintain focus, processing throughput, and professional composure in a fast-paced environment, especially during high-volume periods at quarter end & month end
- At least 2+ years experience in ordering/sales operations or inside sales or equivalent preferred
- Basic understanding of revenue recognition
- Ability to read and understand various agreements/documents to extract relevant data
- Well-organized, detail oriented; able to calculate pricing in accordance to matrix
- Exceptional communication & critical thinking skills
- Skilled with Salesforce, Apttus, Vlocity or other CPQ/QTC system, and CRM & Google Apps preferred
8x8 is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
For 8x8 jobs located in the US: 8x8 participates in the E-Verify program.
For European Job Applicants our Job Applicant Privacy Notice can be found here.