Customer Success Specialist (based in the Philippines)
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Tuesday, May 23, 2023
At 8x8 Inc. [Nasdaq:EGHT] we put communications at the heart of our business and build technology that allows people to connect anytime, anywhere they are in the world, and on any device. XCaaS - the 8x8 eXperience Communications Platform - brings together Employee and Customer Experience, enabling hybrid workforces across the globe to connect, collaborate, and delight customers, while providing businesses with real-time communications analytics, intelligence and unique insights.
Learn more on our company website at www.8x8.com and follow our pages on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
The 8x8 Customer Success team grows long-term profitable customer relationships by making strategic, operational and measurable contributions to our customers’ unique business objectives. As the quarterback and driver of account enablement, adoption, and end-user engagement, the Customer Success team is directly impacting 8x8 revenue with strong customer retention.
As a member of our team, you will proactively build relationships, identify and mitigate risk and expand product adoption within a specified book of business. The right candidate will be adept at managing multiple priorities without sacrificing proactive customer engagement in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Manage and grow a high number of annually renewing customers at scale by driving adoption in a fashion that fits the customer’s business goals, maximizes their return on investment and cultivates a raving fans for our product.
- Maintain monthly recurring revenue for our commercial customers by employing proven strategies which drive product adoption and customer retention. Responsible for on-time contract renewals.
- Analyze commercial customer data to predict potential customer churn, and be a leader in executing adoption and retention plays through both internal and external resources
- Maintain and grow stakeholder customer relationships by employing multi-channel communication strategies that leverage our most effective customer touchpoints including video, e-mail, phone, channel partners, and internal & external champions.
- Contribute to lifetime revenue expansion by identifying upsell opportunities via stakeholder consultations and proactively addressing renewal risk.
- Operate cross-departmentally: represent the voice of the customer internally and create tight partnerships with sales, product and technical support to drive customer’s business goals and continued health.
- Posses relevant experience in client-facing roles within Cloud, SaaS, Video, Web Collaboration, Telecommunications or technology.
- Proven track record of success with a verifiable history of exceeding sales and customer satisfaction goals
- Driven and motivated by personal, team and company achievement with a commitment to excellence
- Excels in an analytical role, with the ability to quickly assess customer needs and utilize effective problem-solving skills to meet customer demand
- Must be detail oriented with strong organization and time management skills
- Strong listening and communication skills both written and verbal with the keen ability to distill complex information to easy to understand, relevant message
- Must be passionate about customer success and be motivated by building and strengthening customer relationships through strong partnerships with both the customer and internal stakeholders
- SaaS experience required.
- Experience in Video, Contact Center or Web Collaboration desired
- A self-managed, quick learner that can think independently, knows when and how to seek feedback, can move ahead and keep projects on pace, while still keeping everyone in the loop.
- BS or equivalent education and relevant experience
8x8 is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
For 8x8 jobs located in the US: 8x8 participates in the E-Verify program.
For European Job Applicants our Job Applicant Privacy Notice can be found here.
See more open positions at 8x8
Something looks off?