Technical Escalations Specialist
Posted on Friday, May 26, 2023
At 8x8 Inc. [Nasdaq:EGHT] we put communications at the heart of our business and build technology that allows people to connect anytime, anywhere they are in the world, and on any device. XCaaS - the 8x8 eXperience Communications Platform - brings together Employee and Customer Experience, enabling hybrid workforces across the globe to connect, collaborate, and delight customers, while providing businesses with real-time communications analytics, intelligence and unique insights.
Learn more on our company website at www.8x8.com and follow our pages on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
The Technical Escalations Specialist is a customer-centric position and will play a critical role in the resolution of escalations from 8x8 Support and other customer facing teams
This role ensures that the right resources are assigned to work on the escalations and that the escalations are brought to a resolution that is timely, in compliance with the designated service level agreements (SLA) and meets the customer business requirements.
- Prioritize incoming escalation requests based on 8x8 Support case severity
- Engage with escalations through social channels, Better Business Bureau reports,
- Distribute escalated issues to appropriate support resource teams
- Ensure updates are provided to the non-support customer facing employee
- Ensure updates are provided to the originator of the escalation; and, when required, provide SLA updates to the customer to acknowledge first response and escalation progression
- Closing the loop on escalation cases with customers via direct communication on live calls
- Be a liaison between customers and 8x8 Customer Support and the Global Customer Care team.
- Monitor and manage escalations through their lifecycle to ensure timely completion
- Provide daily and weekly reports of total number of escalations and root cause
- Transfer to the appropriate support manager any non-technical escalated issues
- Reporting and analysis of trending issues related to escalations
- Proven experience in a technical customer or sales support environment
- A high standard of written and spoken English, with high level of attention to detail
- Ability to work with cross functional teams outside of support
- Strong organizational and time management skills, exceptional customer service and confident communication skills
- Proficient in GSuite or equivalent work productivity suite (i.e Microsoft)
- Experience with cloud based support ticketing systems (Salesforce, Zendesk)
- Basic understanding of SaaS or cloud based technology and telephony systems.
8x8 is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
For 8x8 jobs located in the US: 8x8 participates in the E-Verify program.
For European Job Applicants our Job Applicant Privacy Notice can be found here.
See more open positions at 8x8
Something looks off?