Channel Account Manager
Sales & Business Development
Victoria, Australia · Remote
Posted on Tuesday, August 8, 2023
At 8x8 Inc. [Nasdaq:EGHT] we put communications at the heart of our business and build technology that allows people to connect anytime, anywhere they are in the world, and on any device. XCaaS - the 8x8 eXperience Communications Platform - brings together Employee and Customer Experience, enabling hybrid workforces across the globe to connect, collaborate, and delight customers, while providing businesses with real-time communications analytics, intelligence and unique insights.
Learn more on our company website at www.8x8.com and follow our pages on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
The Channel Account Manager (CAM) is part of the Indirect Channel sales organization and is responsible for sales and revenue growth in a geographic territory which includes designated Regional Partners, Sub-agents, and branches of National Partners. Our Channel Account Managers are expected to use consultative and strategic selling skills along with a strong understanding of the UCaaS industry to consistently achieve quota attainment as assigned by management. They are also expected to develop highly productive reseller and referral partner relationships so that partners become self-sufficient in marketing and selling our products.
- Discover and manage sales opportunities with all designated Partners in the region, providing an accurate and updated sales funnel with the current status
- Provide accurate and detailed weekly, monthly and quarterly forecast funnel of identified and proposed opportunities to meet or exceed quota requirements, in Salesforce
- Manage and execution of Partner planning document
- Develop a territory plan, including documenting recruiting strategy
- Meet with Partners, participate in joint sales calls to customers and assist the Partner in closing opportunities
- In-depth knowledge of the features and benefits and requirements of all Alliance's routes to market and the ability to articulate it to Partners along with the value proposition
- Assist Partners in broadening their product expertise and sales opportunities, striving for growth from all associated selling resources
- Train partners on product, processes, and effective sales techniques
- Escalate any pricing, SLA, or other issues as needed
- Coordinate Partner access to Sales Engineering, Field Marketing and overlay resources as appropriate
- Disseminate all communications and announcements
- Coordinate local Partner participation in events and training
- Drive product and promotions and programs
- Attend Shows and conference calls, as designated by management
- Read all communications and maintain a high level of knowledge on all products, programs, and promotions
- Recruitment of partners in the territory into the partner program
- Extensive experience in the Channel with Channel Partners
- Any experience selling CCaaS products is beneficial
- Proven success in building strong relationships and partnerships
- Advanced understanding of the company’s telecommunications products and network capabilities
- Minimum of intermediate understanding of company financial measures and advanced understanding of telecommunications industry and indirect sales model
- Ability to travel an average of 25%
8x8 is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
For 8x8 jobs located in the US: 8x8 participates in the E-Verify program.
For European Job Applicants our Job Applicant Privacy Notice can be found here.