Channel Business Development- Partner Recruitment (Must have CCaaS experience)
Sales & Business Development
Remote · United States
Posted on Tuesday, August 15, 2023
At 8x8 Inc. [Nasdaq:EGHT] we put communications at the heart of our business and build technology that allows people to connect anytime, anywhere they are in the world, and on any device. XCaaS - the 8x8 eXperience Communications Platform - brings together Employee and Customer Experience, enabling hybrid workforces across the globe to connect, collaborate, and delight customers, while providing businesses with real-time communications analytics, intelligence and unique insights.
Learn more on our company website at www.8x8.com and follow our pages on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
We are looking to grow our Channel Partner program. You will identify, conduct research and build a pipeline of strategic partners which will drive additional revenue to the channel.
Role & Responsibilities
- Take a lead role in the development of compelling presentations to recruit new strategic partnerships in North America
- Develop strategies to recruit and build relationships with prospective partners
- Conduct engaging and informative presentations to prospective partners, showcasing the features, benefits, and unique selling points of 8x8 products and Channel Program.
- Assist in the coordination of sales, technical, operational, and product presentations to prospective partners
- Craft onboarding plans to ensure partner success and speed to revenue
- Build rapport, develop and maintain partner relationships from initial outreach to onboarding
- Work closely with legal to negotiate contract terms with prospective partner and communicate to internal stakeholders
- Ensure executive alignment with prospective partners’ principals
- Collaborate with marketing to develop and implement outbound campaigns to develop pipeline
- Represent the company at industry events, conferences, and trade shows
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field
- Industry knowledge and experience with channel partner management
- Strong sales and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and tactful diplomacy
- Ability to deliver impactful presentations to executives
- Ability to conduct market research and analyze industry trends
*The compensation range reflects the Company’s good faith belief at the time of posting. 8x8 has different base pay ranges for different work locations within the United States, which allows us to pay employees competitively and consistently in different geographic markets. The range above reflects the potential base pay across the U.S. for this role; the applicable base pay range will depend on what ultimately is determined to be the candidate’s primary work location. Further, individual base pay depends on various factors, in addition to primary work location, such as complexity and responsibility of role, job duties/requirements, and relevant experience, knowledge, success, education and skills. Base pay ranges are reviewed and typically updated each year. Offers are made within the base pay range applicable at the time. Certain roles are eligible for additional rewards, including discretionary merit increases, bonus and/or stock. Certain roles have the opportunity to earn sales variable compensation incentives based on the terms of the plan and the employee’s role.
8x8 is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
For 8x8 jobs located in the US: 8x8 participates in the E-Verify program.
For European Job Applicants our Job Applicant Privacy Notice can be found here.