Senior Product Manager - Analytics
Product, Data Science
Posted on Sunday, September 10, 2023
At 8x8 Inc. [Nasdaq:EGHT] we put communications at the heart of our business and build technology that allows people to connect anytime, anywhere they are in the world, and on any device. XCaaS - the 8x8 eXperience Communications Platform - brings together Employee and Customer Experience, enabling hybrid workforces across the globe to connect, collaborate, and delight customers, while providing businesses with real-time communications analytics, intelligence and unique insights.
Learn more on our company website at www.8x8.com and follow our pages on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager ideally with experience in the area of Analytics or Contact Center products. This person would join our Product Management team and play a key role in helping us refactor, grow and unify our Analytics capabilities.
You would interact closely with the Product, Design and Research teams, Engineering, Quality, Product Marketing and Support, and multiple other stakeholders, in order to understand, research and grow the Analytics products.
- Establish and grow a vision and strategic direction for 8x8 Analytics products, ensuring it drives a leading experience;
- Own 8x8 Analytics objectives & key results, ensuring adoption and customer satisfaction;
- Understand internal and external customers and their needs, and continually grow your knowledge of competitors’ offerings;
- Manage prioritization within customer experience, performance, and operational support while aligned to the company goals;
- Develop business requirements and product specifications with user stories;
- Work closely and act as a liaison between other Product leads and the rest of the business to define business requirements and delivery plans;
- Work closely with multiple Engineering teams to meet the Analytics goals and deliver the product to the market;
- Proactively identify and resolve issues that impair the team’s ability to execute;
- Partner with key stakeholders to validate Go to Market plans and roadmaps;
- Assess the business impact of the new products and features through product analytics (e.g. Google Analytics).
Required Experiences and Skills:
- >2 years of Product Management or Business Analyst experience, ideally on Analytics products;
- Proven experience in launching products to customers;
- Experience in launching products to customers working directly with the delivery teams on building the product;
- Passionate in delivering a delightful user experience (UX) and interface (UI) through customer insight and data;
- Transform high-level business challenges into a product roadmap and prioritized backlog that everyone can relate to;
- Experience coordinating product development cycles, schedules;
- Experience in analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
- 25 annual leave days. Additional vacation of 1 leave day for every 2 complete years of employment (max. up to 5 days);
- Christmas and Easter Allowance;
- Private Pension, Group Life Insurance, Private Healthcare, Telecom allowance, Newborn allowance;
- Flexible benefits online platform through Benefit Online;
- Team8s company days off;
- Employee Stock Purchase Program.
For a closer look into what life at 8x8 International and the Cluj office look like check out our Instagram page.
8x8 believes diversity makes our company stronger which is why we are a proud equal opportunities employer and encourage all of our staff to bring their authentic selves to work. We believe in fairness and we believe in security so reserve the right to undertake background checks on anyone that we extend an employment offer to.
For European Job Applicants our Job Applicant Privacy Notice can be found here.