Partner Success Manager (Channel Sales)
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Tuesday, September 19, 2023
At 8x8 Inc. [Nasdaq:EGHT] we put communications at the heart of our business and build technology that allows people to connect anytime, anywhere they are in the world, and on any device. XCaaS - the 8x8 eXperience Communications Platform - brings together Employee and Customer Experience, enabling hybrid workforces across the globe to connect, collaborate, and delight customers, while providing businesses with real-time communications analytics, intelligence and unique insights.
Learn more on our company website at www.8x8.com and follow our pages on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
The Partner Success Manager is responsible for tactically driving opportunities through the sales cycle for a specific subset of Sub-Agents and Resellers in respective territories. These activities are performed primarily via telephone, in-market meetings, and email. The Partner Success Manager will actively participate in coordinated sales calls with the partners and sales teams. The Partner Success Manager will be expected to meet or exceed the target quota and KPI metrics. This is a full-time position.
- Responsible for sales opportunities from Sub-Agents and Resellers; works closely with cross-functional teams in qualification and opportunity management
- Maximizes coverage within a defined market and penetrates organizations with an 8x8 value proposition and resources.
- Initiates telephone and email onboardings and re-boardings of partners to introduce and reacquaint sellers with available 8x8 resources, people, and process
- Provides support to Partners including follow up, product information, quotations, and closures while maintaining a high level of knowledge on all products, programs, and promotions
- Manages and maintains funnel via Salesforce
- Provides accurate forecasting to regional leader for inclusion in the overall regional forecast
- Works with Deal Desk as needed by preparing requests for pricing consideration
- Understands the partner portal and can articulate the usage and benefits for partners
- 3-5 years of experience proven success in consistently achieving goals in Channel Sales or similar work experience (UCaaS/CCaaS is preferred)
- Extremely well organized with strong attention to detail
- Technologically savvy; including familiarity with Google Workspace, and Salesforce
- Uses logical, practical, and systematic approaches to problem-solving
- Ability to handle, and simultaneously balance, a wide variety of multiple tasks under short time constraints
- Customer service orientation, including empathetic listening skills, pleasant phone personality, and positive attitude
- Creative problem-solving skills in assessing customer issues, identifying possible solutions, then implementing long-term strategy solutions
- Thrive in an environment that values high efficiency, personal dependability, and organizational commitment
- Ability to articulate well over the phone
- Recruits new partners in the territory to accelerate the growth of 8x8 in the Region
- Can demonstrate expertise in Channel Sales or similar work experience
8x8 is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
For 8x8 jobs located in the US: 8x8 participates in the E-Verify program.
For European Job Applicants our Job Applicant Privacy Notice can be found here.