Acoustic is a quickly growing marketing technology company. As the largest independent marketing cloud, we help accessible marketing professionals from the burdens of repetitive tasks so they can focus on what matters. With a rich technology heritage and an exciting future, we’re looking for talented professionals to join us on this journey.
We are looking for a UX/UI Designer with a strong sense of understanding best practices and the ability to work with multiskilled resources.
Your main tasks in the role of UX/UI Designer:
- Helps the Product Owner in the definition of high-level concepts & customer value propositions.
- Creates, defines, and demonstrates the interactions for the user flows for a service or product task.
- Designs the frameworks to organize information & help users understand how products or services will work & behave over time.
- Collaborates with other Design disciplines to integrate & address user needs and balance them against business, brand, and technical goals & needs.
- Visualizes solutions, usually in models, wireframes, documentation, or prototypes.
- Partners closely with front-end developers.
- +2 years experience in a specialization such as a user experience, design strategy, marketing activation design, interaction design, or visual and content design with a willingness to learn.
- Experience in digital design software and tools including Sketch, InVision, Figma, etc.
- Experience in creating maps, user journeys and service blueprints, interaction models, flows, high-fidelity wireframes, and UI / visual design.
- Very good written and verbal communication skills in English (public speaking, storytelling, presentation-building skills).
- Experience working with design systems, components, and extensible assets.
- A creative optimist and self-starter who brings energy and enthusiasm to the work.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects.
- Desire to learn from others through doing.
If you have all the above, you sound like a great candidate for our role!
Attention aspiring UX Designers! 📢 Don't worry if you don't check all the boxes on our job requirements list. We're interested in hearing from passionate individuals who are eager to pursue a career in design. Apply now and let's explore the possibilities together!
What We Offer:
- a role in which you directly impact our product and understand the big picture around it.
- a flat structure where you have the opportunity to collaborate with a wide range of roles and career opportunities.
- we are working with cutting-edge technology: AWS, Saas, Cloud, micro-services, modern UIs, continuous integration, and deployment.
- flexible hybrid work from our office in Gdansk Oliwa (with parking spaces available to everyone) and flexible working time.
- a choice of a MacBook Pro or a Windows PC.
- private medical insurance including dental care.
- life insurance.
- meal allowance.
- Multisport card.