Software Engineer - Frontend
Acoustic is a quickly growing marketing technology company. We just launched Acoustic Connect℠ , a next-generation platform that equips marketers with unparalleled behavioural insights, offering total visibility from campaign launch to conversion to elevate customer experiences and enhance customer engagement. With Acoustic Connect, marketers will gain unprecedented visibility from campaign to conversion, empowering them to leverage real-time behavioural insights for enhanced customer engagement and data-driven, intent-based strategies.
In our team in Gdansk, we operate in independent squads focusing on various elements of Acoustic products. Each of the squads consists of a QA engineer, front- and back-end engineers, a designer and a product manager, our team members are provided with the opportunity to drive the holistic vision of our products and focus on their long-term life cycle.
More details on one of our projects, that you can join:
→ As part of this team you will dive deep into the ins and outs of the data layer for the Marketing Cloud.
→ You will be responsible for delivering new application(s) that communicates with GraphQL API in AWS.
→ Along the way the data will be enriched with all required information and will come across a number of services and leveraging the interfaces provided by other tribes to achieve the desired outcome.
→ We use MongoDB, Snowflake, and Oracle as our data stores to allow synchronous and asynchronous flows, for the front-end application including React v17, Redux, RTK Query,
React Testing Library for unit tests and more. The tech stack is very fresh and provides plenty of opportunities to learn cool and modern technologies.
→ As a part of our API Layer we use GraphQL node.js (js) that provides an interface for our applications as well as our customers as integration.
→ As a part of our React Application we provide marketers the ability to select targeted audiences (Segments) to enable hyper-personalized digital multi-channel interaction throughout the customer journey and campaigns.
→ Ensuring the high quality of the code is of the main concern and you will be ensuring that all solutions are properly covered with not only unit and integration tests but also working with QA members to ensure that we are covered E2E.
If you have:
- 2+ years of relevant industry experience (from different projects)
- Experience in designing and building production-quality code in React with Styled Components.
- Experience with AWS (alternatively other Public Cloud Providers)
Nice to have:
- Experience with any of these GraphQL, REST, MongoDB.
- Experience how to develop and maintain design systems.
- Experience in distributed systems.
- Experience with Jenkins, SonarQube, Artifactory
then you sound like a great candidate for our role!
Experience with messaging technologies, building SaaS web applications in a cloud environment, and experience in building web applications in React with styled-components will make you a perfect candidate.
Not checking all of the above boxes but still feeling strong about a career in software development? We want to hear from you anyway!
What we offer:
- a role in which you have a direct impact on our product and understand the big picture around it
- a flat structure where you have the opportunity to collaborate with a wide range of roles and can choose out of the three growth paths: Architect, Principal Software Engineer or Manager
- hybrid work from our office in Gdansk Oliwa (with parking spaces available to everyone) and flexible working time
- ability to benefit from tax-deductible costs for developers
- a choice of a MacBook Pro or a Windows PC
- private medical insurance including dental care
- life insurance
- meal allowance
- Multisport card
We are doing our best to make our recruitment process as swift and candidate friendly as possible. It consists of :
- Up to 30 mins screening and language check by our Talent Acquisition partner
- Up to 120 mins interview with a hiring manager and senior team members covering general and technical aspects of the role (+some coding)