AWS Terraform Automation Engineer
Acoustic is seeking a skilled Automation Engineer to join our team. This is a senior level position that will be responsible for designing, implementing, and managing the automation of infrastructure deployments using Terraform. This position will work closely with our development and operations teams to ensure the successful implementation of infrastructure as code principles in our AWS environment.
What You'll Do
- Design and implement automated infrastructure deployments using Terraform
- Troubleshoot and resolve infrastructure issues related to Terraform automation
- Must be able to automate the build of an AWS EC2 instance from the ground up including security, monitoring, alerting, and patching
- Manage AWS infrastructure including EC2, S3, RDS, ELB, EKS, and other AWS services
- Collaborate with developers and operations teams to ensure infrastructure requirements are met
- Expand existing AMI build pipeline include builds for CentOS, Alpine (or similar) and Windows.
- Document infrastructure code and processes
- Experience with Terraform and infrastructure as code principles
- 3+ years of experience in AWS infrastructure management
- Strong understanding of networking and security in AWS
- Strong AWS cloud build experience (EC2, S3, EKS, VPC designs)
- Experience using Ansible. Chef (nice to have). Solid experience with configuring, deploying, managing and maintaining a large cloud-hosted system; including auto-scaling, monitoring, performance tuning, troubleshooting and disaster recovery. Also, Ansible Role development for automation orchestration.
- Work with the DevOps team to integrate Terraform automation into CI/CD pipelines
- In-depth, hands-on experience with Linux Administration and Linux internals, networking, server, and cloud architectures.
- Experience with containers and orchestration services like Kubernetes, Docker etc.
- Understanding of fundamental network technologies like DNS, Load Balancing, SSL, TCP/IP, SQL, HTTP.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills with the ability to learn new technologies in complex distributed systems.
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- AWS and Terraform certifications preferred.
Acoustic is an independent marketing cloud with the open platform needed for success in a dynamic world. We’re reimagining marketing technology by lessening the burdens of repetitive tasks and equipping marketers with powerful technology that is simple and easy to use. We give marketers more time to do what really matters—to think bigger and put themselves back into the work. We help marketers aim higher, bringing humanity back into marketing. Acoustic serves an international client base of more than 3,500 brands, including Fortune 500 companies, providing digital marketing, marketing analytics, content management, personalization, mobile marketing, and marketing automation solutions. For more information, visit www.acoustic.com.
Acoustic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing an inclusive environment for everyone. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.