Onboarding Product Specialist
The Onboarding Product Specialist reports to the Onboarding Manager and is committed to providing complete, timely and accurate provisioning and onboarding for global client environments and components across Acoustic products. The ability to follow complex processes, assess technical information, communicate effectively with clients, and attention to detail are essential for the Onboarding Specialist. The Onboarding Specialist must be able to adjust, adapt, and execute all responsibilities in a fast-paced environment. Must be able to identify clients’ most pressing business concerns, key drivers for success and pro-actively take action to ensure all requirements are implemented accordingly.
- Identifying client requirements and working effectively towards completion of client onboarding.
- Provide expert guidance to the client throughout onboarding that is relevant to their campaign strategy, program goals, success criteria and best practices.
- Work with clients to plan out the details and timelines of the implementation/onboarding process.
- Partner with Customer Success Managers, PS team(s) and/or partners to develop/ refine the strategy that best fits a client’s needs and grows Acoustic’s presence.
- Able to quickly prioritize while managing multiple projects simultaneously working with either Acoustic and/or partners.
- Responsible for meeting delivery commitments for a portfolio of campaign fulfillment programs including on-time, within budget and with quality.
- Willingness to drive continuous improvements to all applicable process and procedures.
- Able to listen and communicate with clients and management in a professional and articulate manner, diffusing critical client issues and building client confidence.
- Share in the creation of deployment and support documentation encompassing process and procedure, managed/monitored services as well as customer facing material.
- Comfortable learning new systems, processes, and products quickly.
- Maintain detailed understanding of the Acoustic product family and services methodologies to apply within customer engagements.
- Collaborate with sales on contract terms and upsell opportunities.
- Experience with support ticketing and case processing software a plus
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a marketing, agency or account management role.
- Minimum of two (2) years in marketing automation and/or email marketing fulfillment.
- Minimum of two (2) in a client-facing capacity with either a PS or agency organization.
- Knowledge of computer software and hardware.
- Understanding and skills in the following related areas a plus: e-mail systems, Internet technologies, Web-based applications, CSS, data manipulation, database operations, DNS, and Deliverability.
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal.
- Account Management and Project Management experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field required, unless there is significant, relevant work experience.
- Minimal if any travel required. Work location will be hybrid corporate office/home office.