Acoustic Connect empowers our users to deliver personalized customer journeys across digital channels with AI-powered campaign automation.
The Acoustic Product Manager (PM) plays a key role in capturing the business, functional, and technical requirements necessary to implement new features within Acoustic Connect. The PM is involved in prioritizing the roadmap, articulating a vision for the design of new features, and serving as a liaison to Engineering and QA to guide the day-to-day efforts of the development team. The PM will lead the development team in re-imagining how marketers create hyper-personalized 1-1 messages in a multichannel environment.
What You will do:
- Become an expert in how marketers create personalized experiences.
- Keep up to date with the latest market adoption, features, and updates across different channels of message and content creation such as Email, SMS, Push, and over-the-top channels such as WhatsApp.
- Act as the Agile product owner for a development squad.
- Work with other PMs and project stakeholders to define and document the roadmap for the team. Ensure that the direction is communicated to the engineers and QA analysts on the team. Coordinate with UX Design and Information Architects to ensure all requirements and artifacts are complete and consistent.
- Create a detailed backlog of epics, stories, and tasks based on current initiatives and objectives. Facilitate scrum ceremonies to groom the backlog and plan upcoming sprints based on product requirements.
- Work with the team to communicate issues encountered during development and proactively resolve issues ensuring that customer needs continue to be addressed.
- Launch new features and ensure that the business is prepared to support them. This includes training customer-facing teams on new features and ensuring that documentation on new functionality is accurate and written for our audience.
- At least 2 years of product management experience working with engineering teams to set requirements for software products.
- A creative and out-of-the-box thinker on how to reimagine marketing communications.
- An understanding of traditional and new requirements elicitation, analysis, specification, verification, management practices, and the ability to apply them in practice.
- Experience collaborating with designers (user experience and information design).
- Experience with Agile Development or Scrum methodology.
- Excellent English skills.
Nice to Have:
- Domain experience with Marketing communication platforms or marketing channels (Preferred).
- Experience with mobile push notifications and mobile app frameworks (Preferred).
If you have all the above, then then you sound like a great candidate for our role!
Even if you don't meet all the criteria, we still want to hear from you if you're interested in a career in software development.
What we offer:
- A position where you can make a direct impact on our product while understanding the big picture.
- a choice between remote or hybrid work from our office in Gdansk Oliwa (with parking spaces available to everyone) and flexible working time.
- a choice of a MacBook Pro or a Windows PC.
- private medical insurance including dental care.
- life insurance.
- meal allowance.
- Multisport card.
We are striving to ensure that our recruitment process is efficient and tailored to the needs of candidates.
Acoustic is an independent marketing cloud with the open platform needed for success in a dynamic world. We’re reimagining marketing technology by lessening the burdens of repetitive tasks and equipping marketers with powerful technology that is simple and easy to use. We give marketers more time to do what really matters—to think bigger and put themselves back into the work. We help marketers aim higher, bringing humanity back into marketing. Acoustic serves an international client base of more than 3,500 brands, including Fortune 500 companies, providing digital marketing, marketing analytics, content management, personalization, mobile marketing, and marketing automation solutions. For more information, visit www.acoustic.com .
Acoustic is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing an inclusive environment for everyone. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.