Conway, AR, USA
Posted on Friday, September 29, 2023
Job Description:Join our dynamic Solution Enablement team as we embark on a mission to empower users of Acoustic products. At Acoustic, we're committed to delighting our customers, ensuring our users extract maximum value, and achieve exceptional outcomes from our solutions. If you're passionate about creating content, enabling, and training users to excel with cutting-edge technology, this role is tailor-made for you.As a Solution Enablement Specialist, you will play a pivotal role in driving our Enablement and Training mission for Acoustic customers and partners. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, including Customer Success, Sales, Marketing, Product Management, Design and Research, Engineering, Services, and Support. Your primary responsibilities will encompass content creation priorities, coordinating training efforts for new product releases, delivering instructor led training, and ensuring a seamless and consistent learner experience. What You Will Do:
- Content Creation: Collaborate with various teams to identify, prioritize, and develop training materials, documentation, and assets that facilitate user success; leveraging diverse training methods
- Instructor-Led Training: Become a subject matter expert and deliver live training on key topics to drive skills, best practices, and thought leadership
- Training Coordination: Organize and execute training initiatives for new product releases, ensuring that users have access to the knowledge and skills needed to effectively utilize our solutions
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Foster strong relationships with teams across the organization to align on enablement priorities and strategies, ensuring a cohesive approach to user empowerment and success
- Learner Experience: Continuously improve the learner experience by gathering feedback, making enhancements, and maintaining high-quality training materials to help users extract maximum value from Acoustic products
- Experience designing and developing courses using instructional design and adult learning principles, including developing instructional storyboards, content, text guides, and digital editing for multimedia (audio/video)
- Four (4) year degree in related field or certification in Instructional Design or related field.
- Experience with MS Office applications, video production (Camtasia), audio editing (Audacity), and e-learning authoring applications (Adobe Captivate)
- Experience with using Learning Management Systems (Docebo) as well as other solutions for training delivery (example: Udemy, YouTube)
- Experience with SaaS, Marketing Automation, Customer Experience platforms and/or similar products to Acoustic.
- Demonstrated ability to understand users' needs and create world class training using principles of instructional design and adult learning theory
- Consistent focus on monitoring learner feedback and providing outstanding Customer Experience to learners
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively with all levels of management and staff within the organization
- Self-motivated, focused on innovation, consistently providing recommendations of new tools, experimenting with techniques, and applying those concepts to better meet learners’ needs
- Excellent written, verbal communication, and organization skills
- Full business proficiency in English, knowledge of additional major global language is a plus
- Ability to work as part of a geographically dispersed team and flexibility to accommodate meetings in different time zones – for delivering enablement sessions for learners located around the world, as well as communicating with team members.
- Three (3) years in a similar training design content creation, delivery role preferred