Onboarding Product Specialist
Onboarding Product Specialist Role
As an Onboarding Product Specialist, you will support customers to fully adopt our MarTech
software platform. You'll achieve this by establishing a strong rapport with key stakeholders
and executing a process-driven onboarding experience. You'll work directly with customers to document their desired outcomes, complete product training, obtain documentation to help our Provisioning Onboarding Specialist configure their Acoustic account, import their data, and roll out the product to their users.
Acoustic is a modern software platform that helps thousands of organizations around the
world manage their marketing communication. In this role, you'll manage a portfolio of
onboarding projects representing a diverse set of customer industries and geographies. In
addition, you'll work with and be supported by several other Acoustic teams and integration
partners as you lead our customers through their onboarding journey.
We're looking for a highly organized, detail-oriented, and tech-savvy team member who
excels at optimizing processes to help customers adopt new technology. If this, is you, we
encourage you to apply!
What You'll Do
- Train and Onboarding begins with our Customer Onboarding Team. Meet partners and learn the Acoustic way!
- Work closely with customers to assess their goals and existing business practices to ensure onboarding alignment, proper account setup, and implementation support.
- Track tasks against schedule, execute onboarding efforts and coordinate with internal staff to ensure milestones are met on a timely basis.
- Prepare and conduct training programs via MS Teams and recorded webinars.
- Measure, track and analyze results to optimize onboarding programs.
- Strive for 100% customer satisfaction and happiness during the onboarding process.
- Share the voice of the customer as you partner with Provisioning, Sales, Product, Services, and Customer Success to deliver a best-in-class customer experience.
- Become a trusted resource for support throughout the Customer Onboarding Team.
- At least 2 years of experience in a customer-facing role in a SaaS environment (experience in customer success or support with an emphasis on training or implementation).
- Experience working with our internal tools CRM systems (Salesforce), online project management tools (Trello), and internal communication tools (Slack).
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills and the ability and ease to interact with every level of customer to quickly build trust.
- Strong team player but also a self-starter who can work autonomously.
- The ability to collaborate and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and evolving environment.