Senior Support Engineer
As a Sr. Support Analyst at Acoustic, you will join a customer-centric team focused on providing an exceptional support experience to our customers. Acoustic is bringing cutting-edge technology to the marketing technology space. This role provides an exciting opportunity to leverage your technical expertise and customer service skills to analyze, troubleshoot, and resolve issues pertaining to the Acoustic ecosystem of products.
- Provide customer support for Acoustic products including:
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting of technical issues.
- Providing guidance & best practice recommendations on product related issues
- Responding and managing customer escalations and critical issues
- Conducting root cause analysis for issues
- Managing outages and production incidents
- Prepare FAQs, upgrade notes, knowledge base articles
- Collaborating with internal Acoustic teams (engineering, devops, customer success) as needed
- Deliver excellent customer service by effectively utilizing soft skills and maintaining a positive working relationship between Acoustic and its customers and partners.
- Identify trends across clients, cases and/or teams to initiate proactive measures/processes combatting potential problems.
- Be the voice of the customer. Apply leadership skills to liaise between clients, client success, product engineering, and offering management teams as the client advocate for issue resolution as well as prioritizing product enhancements and defects.
- Develop deep technical understanding and become certified on Acoustic software products, including Connect, Campaign, Tealeaf, Content, and Exchange.
- Assist with other reasonable duties as may be required being adaptable to ever changing business needs.
- Rotating shift work is required. Includes weekend and holiday on-call rotation.
- 3+ years technical support experience in an enterprise software company, supporting external customers; web applications, email service, or analytics software strongly preferred. Tier 2 or Tier 3 support experience preferred.
- Formal training in web technology and academic understanding of applications and code.
- Knowledge of and/or background in HTML, APIs, Java, XML, basic networking, and database concepts
- Understanding of web systems work (physical, logical, hardware, software).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Service-minded and customer-focused attitude.
- Ability to achieve performance targets with minimal supervision.
- A collaborative, teamwork and learning mind-set.
- Very good communication skills in English, both spoken and written.
- Bachelor's degree in IT or related field.
- Work experience as Tier 2 or Tier 3 support
- Experience in iOS and Android application development
- Experience with CRM systems (Scribe, Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, Sugar)
- Coding skills in any language.
- Experience with web applications, digital marketing solutions, content management systems or analytics software.
- Fluency in Spanish, French, Japanese highly preferred