Enterprise Account Executive
The Enterprise Account Executive will focus on selling the Acoustic Marketing Cloud platform to net new customers. This role is a true hunting position. We are looking for a high energy individual with an entrepreneurial attitude, that demonstrated previous success in the Marketing Technology & Digital Customer Experience spaces. Experience and relationships in retail and financial services market is a plus. You'll be supported by some of the best customer relationship management tools on the market.
What You'll Do
- Develop a strategy to penetrate assigned accounts.
- Prospect for net new business using your network of relationships.
- Partner with Solution Engineering resources to deliver effective product demonstrations & presentations.
- Proactively manage your business including reliable and accurate forecasting & opportunity management.
- Execute on your plan each quarter.
- Collaborating with the cross-functional pursuit team including Sales, Technical, Services and SME colleagues.
- 3+ years of quota carrying field sales experience with a proven track record verifiable, measurable success in delivering against quarterly and annual revenue targets.
- Experience selling digital marketing and analytics solutions, in large enterprise accounts, to the “C-Suite” and guiding prospects through the purchasing process.
- Ability to create a value proposition for each situation.
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal/written).
Nice to Have
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Experience selling complex enterprise SaaS software solutions and professional services to large enterprise accounts.
- Training on Force Management sales methodology a plus.
- Proficiency with Salesforce or other CRM.