Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Saturday, January 6, 2024
Provisioning Managers report to the Provisioning Director and are committed to leading a top-class team who provides timely and accurate provisioning of global client environments and components for Acoustic Connect. Acoustic Connect is the next-gen one of kind solution which has come together in a singular platform built from decades of innovation that provides a critical set of communication, marketing, AI and analytics tools. The Provisioning Manager must be able to adjust, adapt, and execute all responsibilities in a fast-paced environment.
- Oversee delivery of client product provisioning and configuration.
- Ensure Provisioning Specialists meet objectives and maintain a positive client experience.
- Manage a skilled team of entry level (Provisioning Specialists) and subject matter experts (Provisioning Tech Leads/Architects).
- Understand client requirements and ensure team members deliver effective and efficient completion of client provisioning projects.
- Closely collaborate and communicate across leadership from Onboarding, Account Management, Services, Sales, Development, Support and Finance on business objectives, planning, and process.
- Provide oversite management of critical client situations to ensure positive, timely outcomes through to resolution, including executive communications and ensuring proper client responses
- Share in the creation and deployment of internal and client documentation encompassing process, procedures, and best practices.
- Shared team on-call coverage for escalations outside of business hours.
- Minimum of two (2) years of relevant management experience in software provisioning, support or services. 3-5 years desired.
- Experience in agile environments with strong understanding of project management with emphasis on timed delivery.
- Experience managing distributed teams across time zones.
- Ability to hold technical conversations in client and internal meetings.
- Experience in Incident and Change Management processes.
- Ability to oversee the work of a team including the development and coaching team members.
- Experience with support ticketing and case processing software.
- Impeccable organizational skills and ability to multitask.
- Strong communication skills - written and verbal.
- Interactive marketing, sales or customer support background a plus.
- Email Deliverability experience desired.
- Experience with SQL is desired.
- Experience with SMS and/or Email Domain configurations desired.
- Ability and proven experience with strategic thinking and complex decision-making a plus. Highly desirable knowledge or skills include: email systems, internet technologies and security, cloud based applications, data manipulation, database operations, DNS, and Deliverability.