UX Writer Intern
We are currently searching for a UX Writer intern who is dedicated to crafting excellent original content. UX Writer interns will work with others to better understand project expectations, produce content with the needs of the user in mind, participate in the brainstorming process, and conduct research to develop or support writing. You will become a part of the design team, and your role will be to support our products, a UX rewrite, and other cross-portfolio initiatives.
To be successful in this position, you should have exceptional writing and research skills, and the ability to adapt to an agile work environment. You should be punctual, motivated, and detail oriented.
- Working toward a Bachelor's degree in English, communications, or related field.
- Experience with online writing and publishing, including blogs, articles, newsletters, and/or wikis.
- Use language to help users accomplish their goals.
- Strong problem-solving aptitude, business acumen, and a natural curiosity for how experiences come together.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- Creativity, resourcefulness, flexibility, and motivation.
- Ability to understand the needs associated with a project and the target audience.
- Willingness to meet deadlines.
- Partnering with UX Designers, UX Researchers, Product Managers, and other key business stakeholders to set the vision for content.
- Shaping the product experience by creating useful, meaningful text that helps users complete very specific tasks across all digital touchpoints.
- Translating a strong understanding of user needs and user experience design into well-written articles, training guides, and best practices.
- Participating in research to develop empathy for your audience, as well as develop an analytics strategy to measure content effectiveness.
- Using data and research on an ongoing basis to understand user behavior.
- Speaking with internal and external parties to learn about their content needs.