Data Modeling Analyst
DemandTec Data Modeling Consultant
You will work closely with other members of the Modeling Services team and other members of the larger Consulting and Professional Services' teams, which includes Account Directors, Data Integration Services, Implementation Managers and Customer Success Managers, both at DemandTec and our partners. Your focus will be to ensure that the econometric models that drive the DemandTec forecasts and optimizations for our clients (various retailers worldwide) are up to date and functioning properly. You will also communicate model status to clients, answer questions and provide guidance. You will also start to automate non-automated parts of the process using Python.
- Communicate with intern/external clients to understand business needs.
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for modeling and analysis.
- Create Python code that automates disparate parts of the modeling process.
- Run and validate predictive models and ensure successful customer delivery.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field.
- Fluent speaking English: ability to communicate clearly with internal and external customers.
- Proficient in Python environments and coding with dataframes, browser automation.
- Experience in Excel, statistics, data processing.
- Supports ad-hoc analytical services requests.
- Strong orientation towards servicing customers.
- Experience with AI and machine learning Python packages such as Scikit-learn, Tensor Flow, Keras.