Senior Software Engineer (.NET)
DemandTec team, part of Acoustic, is looking for a dynamic Software Engineer. This position is responsible for collaborating with cross-functional Software Engineering teams to deliver quality solutions. The candidate should possess strong communication and collaboration skills in agile methodologies. The ideal candidate will have a solid foundation built on modern development methodologies (TDD, BDD, Kanban/Agile). The DemandTec Engineering team is a highly innovative Agile / DevOps team working on an exclusively Cloud / SAAS Platform.
• Follow Software development life cycle and Software engineering methods and disciplines and develop working software, IT and software solutions
• Review the feature description
• Communicate with PM and Manager to discuss the detailed requirement
• Ensure proper Time management by creating tasks for features and adding estimations
• Design review with team members as well as the manager
• Implement the feature based on the tasks
• Cover unit tests for the new functionalities • Local test to ensure the function works and code review to ensure the quality
• Resolve bugs reported by QA engineers. • Resolve Production issues raised by customers and the Production Support team.
• Communicate with Acoustic worldwide developers, QAs, product managers, etc...
• Leading in evaluating technologies and making assessments and decisions
• 8 + years of experience in software engineering, requirements analysis, design, coding, and unit testing of scalable, distributed, fault-tolerant web applications, and web APIs
• Expertise required in object-oriented design methodology and application development in Microsoft tech stack using, .Net Core, .Net Standard, .Net Framework, C#, ASP.Net MVC, ASP.Net Core MVC, Azure SQL Server
• Experience with git workflows and pull requests. CICD experience a plus
• Expertise required in Microsoft SQL Server, including managing and tuning queries, stored procedures, and other database objects
• Expertise required in Cloud development by using Docker and Micro-Services.
• Strong software development process background using Agile methodologies such as Scrum and/or XP.
• Ability to troubleshoot, performance tune and understand C# and ASP.Net memory utilization in code produced.
• Ability to work with RESTful APIs and other programmatic interfaces.
• Experience in working with globally distributed teams
• Experience in remote working and collaboration sessions with the distributed teams, participating and presenting both audio video remote working sessions
• Experience in writing release notes and tech notes of the app under development
• Ability to understand production issues, customer reporting incidents and hands-on experience to resolve such issues
• Ability to do Root cause analysis for production issues and provide the right solutions
• Fluent in English speaking and writing.
• BS/BE/BTech Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline (preferred)
• Ability to present to Team members, Team Leads, Managers, PMs, and other stakeholders
• Feature Function Automation to support Test Engineering and improve test coverage
• Test-Driven Development
• Experience in working with JIRA and Confluence Wiki Spaces
• Experience with Azure cloud services.