MFT Support Analyst
Avalon Healthcare Solutions
About the Company:
Avalon Healthcare Solutions, headquartered in Tampa, Florida, is the world’s first and only Lab Insights company, bringing together our proven Lab Benefit Management solutions, lab science expertise, digitized lab values, and proprietary analytics to help healthcare insurers proactively inform appropriate care, reduce costs, and improve clinical outcomes. Working with health plans across the country, the company covers more than 36 million lives and delivers 7-12% outpatient lab benefit savings. Avalon is pioneering a new era of value-driven care with its Lab Insights Platform that captures, digitizes, and analyzes lab results in real time to provide actionable insights for earlier disease detection, ensuring appropriate treatment protocols, and driving down overall cost.
Studies show that 30% of clinical laboratory testing is unnecessary or overused. Inappropriate testing or missing a key screening can lead to complications and expense arising from unwarranted care, or not obtaining proper care when needed, leading to increased health risks and costs. Avalon helps ensure delivery of the right test, at the right time, and in the right setting. We seek to ensure the most effective patient treatment, improve clinical outcomes, and optimize cost and affordability.
Avalon is a portfolio company of Francisco Partners, a global private equity firm that specializes in investments in technology and technology-enabled service companies.
Avalon is a high growth company where every associate has an opportunity to make a difference. You will be part of a team that shapes a new market and business. Most importantly, you will help Avalon to achieve its mission and improve clinical outcomes and health care affordability for the people we serve.
For more information about Avalon, please visit www.avalonhcs.com.
Avalon Healthcare Solutions is proud to be an equal opportunity employer including disability/veteran. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Avalon Healthcare Solutions provides and maintains a drug-free workplace for its employees.
For more about Avalon, please visit our web site at http://www.avalonhcs.com.
About the MFT Support Analyst:
The MFT Support Analyst is a great opportunity for a quick-starter and technically minded analyst to provide B2B support of integration processes and managed file transfer (MFT) duties. Qualified candidates will have a passion for operational excellence, system performance, manageability, enterprise monitoring, privacy, security, compliance, and quality of service. This role reports to the Director, MFT/EDI Operations.
This position is eligible for remote work, but quarterly travel to the corporate office in Tampa, Florida may be required.
MFT Support Analyst - Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Adhere to corporate security and compliance policies
- Collaborate with developers and team members to design and implement reliable interfaces
- Work with business and trading partners to successfully exchange integration files
- Document and follow recommended enterprise and industry best practices
- Support ongoing integration of B2B technology with various business systems
- Trouble shoot communication failures
- Participate in 24X7 on-call responsibilities
- Daily interaction with business partners, external trading partners, and development teams to solve problems in MFT process flows
- Document MFT processes for trading partners, business partners, and internal teams
- Participate in server and software health maintenance
- Participate in design and development of tracking tools and other tools to manage MFT traffic
MFT Support Analyst - Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in software engineering, computer science, or other related discipline
- 2+ years Healthcare IT experience
- Technical and non-technical troubleshooting skills with ability to diagnose and resolve problems efficiently and effectively
- Clear understanding with Microsoft SQL Server, XML, FTP/SFTP, and TCP/IP communications
- A reliable and highly motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently or as a part of a collaborative team
- Self-starter requiring limited management and capable of multi-tasking. Requires creativity and latitude under general supervision.
MFT Support Analyst - Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience in file transfer software implementations
- Experience with MOVEit Automation
- Previous experience in an early-stage growth company helpful