Ongoing Product Support Analyst
We’re looking for motivated and goal-driven team members who can do what it takes to make a company great. The reward is a fun, flexible and creative environment with ample opportunity for professional and personal growth. If you have the bswift values of higher standards, greater accountability and more fun, we want to hear from you!
bswift, a leader in cloud-based technology and services for employee benefits and health exchanges, is currently seeking an Ongoing Product Support Analyst. The Product Analyst works with our Product Management team to troubleshoot product issues and identify true product issues,
- Liaises with other business groups including Client Services, Sales, Marketing and Software Development to assist with product questions.
- Contributes to product specifications to help define feature and functionality requirements for product issues.
- Communicates global product issues to the appropriate areas of the company.
- Triage, investigate and resolve product issues that includes performing analysis to assess root cause of moderately complex client issues. This includes the recreating of the problem and managing the issue to closure.
- Conducts research to design creative, progressive solutions to system issues that includes developing and communicating effective short term workaround procedures to address system issues.
- May assist in the development of FAQs, Help Guides, system training materials, and system user documentation to support implementation activities
- Supports business area operations/functions by setting up /modifying / maintaining simple to complex system operating parameters by designing and configuring business rule table entries, and/or SQL scripts.
- Completes activities on time and within Standard Level Agreements and proactively identifies and communicates issues that may jeopardize delivery dates or budget to the Supervisor or Manager.
- Determines root cause analysis of system issues. Coordinates with peers to analyze issue and provide end to end resolutions. Performs related duties as assigned or requested
- Demonstrated proficiency in troubleshooting
Desired Experience :
- bswift system experience
- Visual Studio
- Azure DevOps/Scrum Knowledge
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or equivalent relevant work experience.
In the spirit of pay transparency, we are excited to share the base salary range for this position is $$55,000-$65,000 exclusive of fringe benefits or potential bonuses. If you are hired at bswift, your final base salary compensation will be determined based on factors such as geographic location, skills, education, and/or experience. In addition to those factors – we believe in the importance of pay equity and consider internal equity of our current team members as a part of any final offer. Please keep in mind that the range mentioned above is the full base salary range for the role. Hiring at the maximum of the range would not be typical in order to allow for future & continued salary growth. We also offer a generous compensation and benefits package!
At bswift, our values are Higher Standards, Greater Accountability and More Fun. We pride ourselves on having an engaged, friendly and smart team that goes the extra mile to get the job done right. The reward is a fun, flexible and creative environment with ample opportunity for professional and personal growth.
bswift was named one of Chicago’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021, as well as one of the Nation’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of personal characteristics or status. We take affirmative action to recruit, select and develop women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
If you have what it takes to join our award-winning culture, we’d love to hear from you!