VP Sales, Renewal and Cross-Sell
We’re looking for motivated and goal-driven team members who can do what it takes to make a company great. The reward is a fun, flexible and creative environment with ample opportunity for professional and personal growth. If you have the bswift values of higher standards, greater accountability and more fun, we want to hear from you!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Are you passionate about empowering businesses with cutting-edge solutions and driving revenue growth? Join our dynamic team at bswift as a Renewal and Cross-Sell Sales Vice President! We're seeking a motivated and strategic professional who excels at nurturing existing client relationships, ensuring subscription renewals, and maximizing cross-selling opportunities within the dynamic realm of benefit administration. As a pivotal member of our Sales team, you'll play a crucial role in our company's growth trajectory while ensuring the success of our clients.
WHAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
• Competitive Renewal Management: Take ownership of the complete renewal process for assigned accounts. Initiate proactive engagement with clients ahead of their renewal dates, understanding their evolving needs, addressing any concerns, and negotiating terms to secure timely renewals.
o Supports select competitive renewal processes as assigned by Head of Sales
o Proactively participates in established book of business review/monitoring process to understand clients contract renewal dates with a probability to go to market
o Engages early with bswift client service teams to understand client health, administrative needs, and benefits strategy
• Cross-Sell Execution: Identify strategic upsell and cross-selling prospects within existing accounts. Collaborate closely with our Sales and Client Service teams to develop and implement effective strategies that increase account value and expand our solution’s footprint.
o Proactively participates in established book of business review process that identifies cross-sell / upsell opportunities
• Relationship Building: Foster robust, trusted relationships with clients and bswift client service teams by gaining an in-depth understanding of their business objectives and challenges. Assume the role of a strategic advisor, offering insights and solutions that precisely align with their requirements.
• Contract Negotiation: Collaborate seamlessly with our Legal and Finance teams to ensure that contract terms, pricing structures, and legal considerations align with both company policies and client expectations.
• Forecasting and Reporting: Maintain meticulous records of renewals, cross-selling endeavors, and client interactions within our CRM systems. Regularly provide insightful updates on renewal forecasts, potential risks, and avenues for growth.
• Collaboration: Forge strong partnerships with our Sales, Client Service, Product, and Marketing teams to ensure congruence on account strategies, customer feedback, and market insights.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in a quota-carrying sales role in Health and Benefits industry with proven achievement
• Solution selling skills and the ability to analyze customer goals and needs and deliver compelling offers
• Demonstrated negotiation skills with experience driving contracts to completion on time
• Ability to demonstrate a strategic mindset to enable persuasive value conversations with customers at a senior leader level
• Flexibility and maturity to react and adapt to potential rapid shifts in priorities
• Strong organizational skills with a heightened level of urgency and drive to succeed
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with clients, brokers, and internal stakeholders
• Strong problem-solving skills
NICE TO HAVE:
- Master’s degree or equivalent
- Deep knowledge of leading and managing successful client relationships
YOU WILL LOVE:
• Working in our ORANGE culture and living our values of Higher Standards, Greater Accountability and More Fun
• Seeing success in a thriving in fast-paced, high growth environment
• Being involved in shaping processes and team member experiences
• Agility and ability to adapt and lead change organizationally
At bswift, our values are Higher Standards, Greater Accountability and More Fun. We pride ourselves on having an engaged, friendly and smart team that goes the extra mile to get the job done right. The reward is a fun, flexible and creative environment with ample opportunity for professional and personal growth.
bswift was named one of Chicago’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021, as well as one of the Nation’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of personal characteristics or status. We take affirmative action to recruit, select and develop women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
If you have what it takes to join our award-winning culture, we’d love to hear from you!