We’re looking for motivated and goal-driven team members who can do what it takes to make a company great. The reward is a fun, flexible and creative environment with ample opportunity for professional and personal growth. If you have the bswift values of higher standards, greater accountability and more fun, we want to hear from you!
The Implementation Manager (IM) is directly responsible for helping bswift meet and exceed client expectations by supporting consumers on our best-in-class HR software and services. The Implementation Manager (IM) will help support the system development and testing for direct market implementation clients.
• Consistently reflect our core values of higher standards, greater accountability, and more fun to bswift associates, clients, and partners
• Work with the Implementation Leader to manage Implementation kick-off meetings, requirements discussions and status meetings with clients
• Manage timelines with other bswift implementation staff and clients
• Manage client expectations, anticipating possible issues and communicating turnaround times with reasonable delivery dates
• Perform Analysis and configure system as needed and lead the team with other bswift resources (implementation analyst, product management, development, call center) to meet client deliverables; including, but not limited to:
o Working with the Implementation Lead to analyze Benefits Class Matrix, Requirements Template, Rates, Permissions, Field Options, Site Text, Import files of Demographic and Benefit Data, and Export of vendor files as required
o Configuring system as needed based on clients plan requirements listed above
o Testing planning and testing new and existing system functionality to ensure accuracy of client system configuration
o Researching and resolving client inquiries regarding system and process issues
o Training clients on new site and processes for implementation live date
• Continuously refine and improve efficiency of the implementation process
• Proactively identifying and mitigating project risks
• Proactively consult clients on best practices and necessary system and process changes to achieve client goals
• Research and recommend system enhancement based upon client needs
• Act as a coach and mentor for others
(NOTE: NIGHT AND WEEKEND WORK MAY BE NECESSARY)
• A Bachelor’s Degree from a four-Year College or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Must have current or previous experience with benefits / implementation processes
• 3+ years of client relationship and implementation experience
• Good written/verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical personnel; ability to listen, clarify and respond well to questions
• Ability to operate and make timely decisions in an ambiguous, fast-paced atmosphere
• Must be able to quickly sort through complex subject material
• Strong analytical skill-set and ability to effectively use data for strategy
• High level of productivity, reliability, responsibility, attendance, dependability, organization and accuracy/thoroughness
• Ability to take initiative to meet challenges with resourcefulness and new innovative approaches while maintaining a high level of quality
• Must possess a passion for teamwork, client service and reaching business results through problem solving
• Willingness to travel as needed
In the spirit of pay transparency, we are excited to share the base salary range for this position is $65,000-$85,000 exclusive of fringe benefits or potential bonuses. This position is also eligible for an annual corporate bonus of 10%. If you are hired at bswift, your final base salary compensation will be determined based on factors such as geographic location, skills, education, and/or experience. In addition to those factors – we believe in the importance of pay equity and consider internal equity of our current team members as a part of any final offer. Please keep in mind that the range mentioned above is the full base salary range for the role. Hiring at the maximum of the range would not be typical in order to allow for future & continued salary growth. We also offer a generous compensation and benefits package!
At bswift, our values are Higher Standards, Greater Accountability and More Fun. We pride ourselves on having an engaged, friendly and smart team that goes the extra mile to get the job done right. The reward is a fun, flexible and creative environment with ample opportunity for professional and personal growth.
bswift was named one of Chicago’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021, as well as one of the Nation’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of personal characteristics or status. We take affirmative action to recruit, select and develop women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
If you have what it takes to join our award-winning culture, we’d love to hear from you!