VP, Solutions Architect
We’re looking for motivated and goal-driven team members who can do what it takes to make a company great. The reward is a fun, flexible and creative environment with ample opportunity for professional and personal growth. If you have the bswift values of higher standards, greater accountability and more fun, we want to hear from you!
The VP, Solution Architects works as a partner to our Sales leaders and Product Development in the pursuit of new business opportunities. The individual serves as the leader of the Solution Architect team and is responsible for hiring and training the SAs. The VP is technical subject matter expert on bswift’s Solutions and our scope of service capabilities. The VP, will, have a strong understanding of how the technology supports our administration processes, and will work with Product Development and Marketing to design the demo to highlight the elements of our solution that differentiate bswift. The VP Solutions architects will work with Sales Operations to support RFP responses, and work with finance to design the process to support prospect pricing.
• Hire Solution Architects
• Train Solution Architects
• Manage Solution Architect team
• Work with Product Development and Marketing to design Demo talk track/Story
• Work with Product Development to roll out new innovations
• Consolidate market feedback from Sales to feed product development pipeline
Configure bswift SaaS platform to custom prospect requirements in support of sales pursuits
• Lead technology demonstrations of both the employee and administrator user experience with bswift
• Support service delivery process discussions and interdependence with our technology within sales meetings and in written form within RFP responses
• Review RFP scope of service requests within RFP / sales processes
• Identify and evaluate scope requirements of new business prospects for fit relative to bswift capabilities
• Assist Sales lead in competing deal acceptance forms for internal new business pursuit agreement / alignment
• Identification of bidders questions from an technical and pricing inputs lens
• Ability to identify RFP requirements and translate to bswift finance for pricing
• Configuration experience with SaaS technology platforms
• Benefits administration and service delivery process knowledge
• General employee benefits knowledge
• 7+ year of prior client service and/or implementation experience
• Comfortable and strong presence in client-facing environments to help build client confidence around our capabilities and solutions
Prior management experience
• Collaboration approach that reflects and reinforces bswift core values
• Ability to assist in and efficiently solve complex problems
• Strong customer-service orientation
• Public speaking and presentation experience
Preferred Qualifications :
• Advanced college degree
• Sales experience
• Strong written communication skills
• Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or equivalent relevant work experience
Standard working hours are 9am-5pm Central Time, unless otherwise stated in the Job Description.
In the spirit of pay transparency, we are excited to share the base salary range for this position is $120,000-140,000, exclusive of fringe benefits or potential bonuses. If you are hired at bswift, your final base salary compensation will be determined based on factors such as geographic location, skills, education, and/or experience. In addition to those factors – we believe in the importance of pay equity and consider internal equity of our current team members as a part of any final offer. Please keep in mind that the range mentioned above is the full base salary range for the role. Hiring at the maximum of the range would not be typical in order to allow for future & continued salary growth. We also offer a generous compensation and benefits package!
At bswift, our values are Higher Standards, Greater Accountability and More Fun. We pride ourselves on having an engaged, friendly and smart team that goes the extra mile to get the job done right. The reward is a fun, flexible and creative environment with ample opportunity for professional and personal growth.
bswift was named one of Chicago’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021, as well as one of the Nation’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of personal characteristics or status. We take affirmative action to recruit, select and develop women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
If you have what it takes to join our award-winning culture, we’d love to hear from you!