Sr. Program Manager
We’re looking for motivated and goal-driven team members who can do what it takes to make a company great. The reward is a fun, flexible and creative environment with ample opportunity for professional and personal growth. If you have the bswift values of higher standards, greater accountability and more fun, we want to hear from you!
Position Overview: The Program Manager at bswift will play a pivotal role in merging the worlds of product management and operations. This individual will lead program initiatives that harness technical solutions, align with product vision, and optimize benefits administration processes.
- Product-Centric Program Management: Lead and execute program initiatives that are in line with our product roadmap, ensuring deliverables meet user needs and operational standards.
- Operational Efficiency: Oversee the streamlining of benefits administration processes, ensuring that product enhancements align with operational goals.
Cross-Functional Collaboration: Work closely with product managers, engineers, and operations teams to drive cohesive program outcomes.
- Market Insights: Maintain a pulse on industry trends in benefits administration to inform program direction and product strategy.
- Stakeholder Engagement: Ensure transparent communication between technical teams, product teams, and business stakeholders, translating product goals into program initiatives.
- Continuous Improvement: Regularly review and optimize program processes, ensuring adaptability and alignment with evolving product and market needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, with an emphasis on technology, product development, or operations.
- 5 years of experience in program management with a strong inclination towards product-driven initiatives in benefits administration or related platforms.
- Aptitude for balancing technical product development with operational considerations.
- Analytical mindset with a focus on product and process optimization.
Strong communication skills, bridging the gap between product vision and program execution.
Standard working hours are 9am-5pm Central Time, unless otherwise stated in the Job Description.
In the spirit of pay transparency, we are excited to share the base salary range for this position is $100,000-$145,000, exclusive of fringe benefits or potential bonuses. If you are hired at bswift, your final base salary compensation will be determined based on factors such as geographic location, skills, education, and/or experience. In addition to those factors – we believe in the importance of pay equity and consider internal equity of our current team members as a part of any final offer. Please keep in mind that the range mentioned above is the full base salary range for the role. Hiring at the maximum of the range would not be typical in order to allow for future & continued salary growth. We also offer a generous compensation and benefits package!
At bswift, our values are Higher Standards, Greater Accountability and More Fun. We pride ourselves on having an engaged, friendly and smart team that goes the extra mile to get the job done right. The reward is a fun, flexible and creative environment with ample opportunity for professional and personal growth.
bswift was named one of Chicago’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021, as well as one of the Nation’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of personal characteristics or status. We take affirmative action to recruit, select and develop women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
If you have what it takes to join our award-winning culture, we’d love to hear from you!