VP Strategic Product Management
We’re looking for motivated and goal-driven team members who can do what it takes to make a company great. The reward is a fun, flexible and creative environment with ample opportunity for professional and personal growth. If you have the bswift values of higher standards, greater accountability and more fun, we want to hear from you!
Strategic Product Manager
We are a fast-growing SaaS provider specializing in benefits administration services, and we are currently seeking a highly motivated Strategic Product Manager to join our team. This role will focus on the direct outsourced market and will be pivotal in driving the strategic direction of our products tailored to this segment. As a Strategic Product Manager, you will work closely with customers, sales, engineering, and other cross-functional teams to develop and enhance our product offerings.
1. WHAT YOU’LL DO
Market Analysis: Conduct comprehensive market research to identify and validate new opportunities within the direct outsourced market for our benefits administration services. Assess competition, customer needs, and market trends to inform the product strategy.
2. Product Strategy: Develop and execute a strategic product roadmap for the direct outsourced market, considering customer needs, market trends, competitive landscape, and company goals. Ensure alignment with the overall corporate strategy.
3. Customer Engagement: Develop and maintain strong relationships with key customers, partners, and stakeholders in the direct outsourced market. Engage in regular customer interviews, surveys, and other feedback channels to understand their unique needs and pain points.
4. Product Development: Collaborate with engineering, design, UX , and technical product management teams teams to develop and enhance products that resonate with the markets we serve. Oversee the entire product development lifecycle, from ideation to launch, including driving adoption for new and existing clients.
5. Go-to-Market Execution: Work closely with the marketing, sales, and customer success teams to develop and execute successful go-to-market strategies for the direct outsourced market. Develop messaging, positioning, and collateral that resonates with the target audience.
6. Performance Measurement: Continuously measure and analyze product performance and customer feedback. Identify areas for improvement and iterate on existing product features.
7. Cross-Functional Collaboration: Work closely with cross-functional teams, including sales, customer success, engineering, marketing, and finance, to ensure alignment and successful execution of the product strategy.
QUALIFICATIONS YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
• Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, technology, or a related field.
• 10+ years of product management experience, preferably in the benefits administration industry.
• Experience working with outsourced or third-party markets using a SaaS-driven platform.
• Strong understanding of the benefits administration services industry.
• Excellent communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Proficiency in product management tools and software.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Master’s degree
YOU WILL LOVE:
• Being an apart of our ORANGE culture
o More Fun
o Greater Accountability
o Higher Standards
• Seeing success in a thriving in fast-paced, high growth environment
• Adding value for the millions of end users
• Agility and ability to adapt and lead change organizationally
In the spirit of pay transparency, we are excited to share the base salary range for this position is $160,000-$190,000 exclusive of fringe benefits or potential bonuses. If you are hired at bswift, your final base salary compensation will be determined based on factors such as geographic location, skills, education, and/or experience. In addition to those factors – we believe in the importance of pay equity and consider internal equity of our current team members as a part of any final offer. Please keep in mind that the range mentioned above is the full base salary range for the role. Hiring at the maximum of the range would not be typical in order to allow for future & continued salary growth. We also offer a generous compensation and benefits package!
At bswift, our values are Higher Standards, Greater Accountability and More Fun. We pride ourselves on having an engaged, friendly and smart team that goes the extra mile to get the job done right. The reward is a fun, flexible and creative environment with ample opportunity for professional and personal growth.
bswift was named one of Chicago’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021, as well as one of the Nation’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of personal characteristics or status. We take affirmative action to recruit, select and develop women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
If you have what it takes to join our award-winning culture, we’d love to hear from you!