Senior Manager, Treasury
We’re looking for motivated and goal-driven team members who can do what it takes to make a company great. The reward is a fun, flexible and creative environment with ample opportunity for professional and personal growth. If you have the bswift values of higher standards, greater accountability and more fun, we want to hear from you!
Sr. Manager, Treasury
The bswift Sr. Manager, Treasury will be responsible for the oversight of all accounts receivable, accounts payable and cash investment activities. This leader will support the accounts receivable and accounts payable teams through developing, mentoring, coaching, and training as well as improving processes to ensure effective and efficient transaction processing. The Sr. Manager, Treasury will oversee the cash position of the Company on a daily basis, balancing returns on cash with operational working capital needs.
• Responsible for managing a team of individuals including hiring, training, and handling performance management.
Ensure the accuracy and effectiveness of the organization’s accounts receivable and accounts payable departments
• Maintain operational banking account relationships
• Interface with FP&A on cash flow forecasting and optimization of working capital
• Develop treasury reporting dashboards for investments/savings returns for internal monitoring and reporting to the CFO
• Manage excess operating cash to obtain optimum interest revenue
• Establish Company accounts receivable and accounts payable policies
• Manage hedging program to mitigate risk from currency and interest rate fluctuation
• Develop and enforce strong internal controls and financial management policies
• Minimum 7+ years total experience in finance and treasury operations with a track record of increased responsibilities
• Minimum 5+ years management experience, including accounts receivable and preferably accounts payable
• Strong knowledge of treasury best practices, credit facilities and financial instruments
• Strong knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP, accrual versus cash accounting)
• Strong people leadership skills with the ability to manage a team that will produce quality results in an efficient manner
• Ability to multi-task to manage several projects, with attention to detail
• Collaborative business partner, adept in building cross-functional relationships to drive business results
• Proven ability to operate and thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth company
• Experience managing banking relationships and working with Senior Management
• Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel
• Experience with NetSuite or with multiple different ERP systems
• Experience working for SaaS companies
• Experience interfacing with Private Equity ownership structure
• Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from an accredited four-year college or university or equivalent relevant work experience
Standard working hours are 8am-5pm Central Time, unless otherwise stated in the Job Description.
In the spirit of pay transparency, we are excited to share the base salary range for this position is $115,000-$130,000, exclusive of fringe benefits or potential bonuses. If you are hired at bswift, your final base salary compensation will be determined based on factors such as geographic location, skills, education, and/or experience. In addition to those factors – we believe in the importance of pay equity and consider internal equity of our current team members as a part of any final offer. Please keep in mind that the range mentioned above is the full base salary range for the role. Hiring at the maximum of the range would not be typical in order to allow for future & continued salary growth. We also offer a generous compensation and benefits package!
At bswift, our values are Higher Standards, Greater Accountability and More Fun. We pride ourselves on having an engaged, friendly and smart team that goes the extra mile to get the job done right. The reward is a fun, flexible and creative environment with ample opportunity for professional and personal growth.
bswift was named one of Chicago’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021, as well as one of the Nation’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of personal characteristics or status. We take affirmative action to recruit, select and develop women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
If you have what it takes to join our award-winning culture, we’d love to hear from you!