Client Analyst II
We’re looking for motivated and goal-driven team members who can do what it takes to make a company great. The reward is a fun, flexible and creative environment with ample opportunity for professional and personal growth. If you have the bswift values of higher standards, greater accountability and more fun, we want to hear from you!
The primary objective of the Client Analyst II position is focused on servicing bswift clients to create raving fans. The Client Analyst II is responsible for maintaining the client benefits website, documenting and executing benefits related processes, and offering support to the client and to the bswift service center.
• Ongoing service delivery support
• Serve as first level system support for each assigned client
• Perform ongoing audits and file reviews
• Manage daily/weekly incoming and outgoing file processing
• Monitor and update all open tickets
• Execute and monitor client specific reporting
• Support ACA processing
• Perform Testing to Support bswift System Releases
• Review Release Documentation
• Execute Processes as outlined in the Admin Guide
• Perform system configuration and testing to meet client requirements
• Provide timely responses to client inquiries
• Billing tasks, which include: generating invoices, posting payments and reconciling receivables
• Advanced proficiency in MS Excel, working knowledge of MS Office products
• Extensive experience with databases, as well as data interpretation and data manipulation
• Ability to think outside the box
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Experience in benefits administration system technology, payroll, HRIS or related software
• A Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
In the spirit of pay transparency, we are excited to share the base salary range for this position is $22-$29/hr, exclusive of fringe benefits or potential bonuses. If you are hired at bswift, your final base salary compensation will be determined based on factors such as geographic location, skills, education, and/or experience. In addition to those factors – we believe in the importance of pay equity and consider internal equity of our current team members as a part of any final offer. Please keep in mind that the range mentioned above is the full base salary range for the role. Hiring at the maximum of the range would not be typical in order to allow for future & continued salary growth. We also offer a generous compensation and benefits package!
Standard working hours are 9am-5pm Central Time, unless otherwise stated in the job description.
At bswift, our values are Higher Standards, Greater Accountability and More Fun. We pride ourselves on having an engaged, friendly and smart team that goes the extra mile to get the job done right. The reward is a fun, flexible and creative environment with ample opportunity for professional and personal growth.
bswift was named one of Chicago’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021, as well as one of the Nation’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of personal characteristics or status. We take affirmative action to recruit, select and develop women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
If you have what it takes to join our award-winning culture, we’d love to hear from you!