Implementation Manager - Channel Partners
We’re looking for motivated and goal-driven team members who can do what it takes to make a company great. The reward is a fun, flexible and creative environment with ample opportunity for professional and personal growth. If you have the bswift values of higher standards, greater accountability and more fun, we want to hear from you!
The Implementation Manager (IM) will help support the system development and testing for Channel Partner implementation clients. The Implementation Manager (IM) is directly responsible for helping bswift meet and exceed client expectations by supporting consumers on our best-in-class HR software and services.
Responsibilities for an Implementation Manager may change based on client and project needs. The Implementations Managers roles may include, but are not limited to, the below.
Implementation Project Support
1. Work with the Implementation Leader to manage Implementation kick-off meetings, requirements discussions and status meetings with clients
2. Manage timelines through managing client expectations, anticipating possible issues and communicating turnaround times with reasonable delivery dates
3. Perform analysis and configure system as needed and lead the team with other bswift resources (product management, EDI) to meet client deliverables.
4. Work with the Implementation Lead to analyze Benefits Class Matrix, Requirements Template, Rates, Permissions, Field Options, Site Text, Import files of Demographic and Benefit Data, Export of vendor files, and other items as needed.
5. Configure system as needed based on clients requirements, testing new and existing system functionality to ensure accuracy of client system configuration
6. Work with Implementation Lead to train clients on new site and processes for implementation live date
7. Continuously refine and improve efficiency of the implementation process and proactively identify and mitigate project risks
Client Team Support
1. Act as a coach and mentor for others on Channel Partner team
2. Research and resolve client inquiries regarding system and process issues, and test system enhancements based upon client needs
3. Help triage client issues and proactively consult clients on best practices and necessary system and process changes to achieve client goals
1. Manage integration partnership as needed. Responsibilities differ amongst integration partners, but may include leading ongoing calls, troubleshooting client questions, assisting on implementations, managing escalations, and creating documentation.
Standard working hours are 8am-5pm Central Time, unless otherwise stated in the Job Description.
In the spirit of pay transparency, we are excited to share the base salary range for this position is $22-$29, exclusive of fringe benefits or potential bonuses. If you are hired at bswift, your final base salary compensation will be determined based on factors such as geographic location, skills, education, and/or experience. In addition to those factors – we believe in the importance of pay equity and consider internal equity of our current team members as a part of any final offer. Please keep in mind that the range mentioned above is the full base salary range for the role. Hiring at the maximum of the range would not be typical in order to allow for future & continued salary growth. We also offer a generous compensation and benefits package!
At bswift, our values are Higher Standards, Greater Accountability and More Fun. We pride ourselves on having an engaged, friendly and smart team that goes the extra mile to get the job done right. The reward is a fun, flexible and creative environment with ample opportunity for professional and personal growth.
bswift was named one of Chicago’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021, as well as one of the Nation’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of personal characteristics or status. We take affirmative action to recruit, select and develop women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
If you have what it takes to join our award-winning culture, we’d love to hear from you!