EDI Account Manager
We’re looking for motivated and goal-driven team members who can do what it takes to make a company great. The reward is a fun, flexible and creative environment with ample opportunity for professional and personal growth. If you have the bswift values of higher standards, greater accountability and more fun, we want to hear from you!
The Payroll Account Manager will focus on managing & delivering on payroll type exports file work and direct billing exports integration for Implementation & Ongoing clients. They will be responsible for reviewing & assist in requirements gathering, executing configuration, testing and timely delivery of interfaces for new, direct or channel partner clients.
• Consistently reflect our core values of higher standards, greater accountability, and more fun to bswift associates, clients, and partners.
• Configure payroll type exports on bswift platform as per clients/vendors plan requirements according to analysis/specifications.
• Manage and communicate your project timelines, status and open items with related project team members.
• Collaborate with the team & other bswift resources to meet client and vendor deliverables.
• Demonstrate passion for quality assurance standards by testing new and existing payroll type export files to ensure delivering accurately on client requirements.
• Researching, breaking down problems, analyzing and resolving payroll export file issues in a timely manner.
• Seeks to improve operational efficiency from current system design and business processes to serve our clients better.
• Apply knowledge of bswift system & processes to be effective in delivering timely and accurate solutions for our client needs.
• Act as a coach and mentor for others with bswift tools, configuration, testing and defect management.
• 2+ years of data interpretation and analysis experience.
• Working knowledge of payroll systems / payroll administration.
• Experience with databases as well interpretation and manipulation of related data.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products especially Excel.
• Good written/verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical personnel; ability to listen, clarify and respond well to questions.
• Ability to operate and make timely decisions in an ambiguous, fast-paced atmosphere.
• Strong analytical skill set and ability to effectively use data for strategy.
• High level of productivity, reliability, responsibility, attendance, dependability, organization, and accuracy/thoroughness.
• Ability to take initiative to meet challenges with resourcefulness and new innovative approaches while maintaining a high level of quality.
• Must possess a passion for teamwork, client service and reaching business results through problem solving.
• Night or weekend work may be necessary to meet client deliverables
• Prior payroll development experience is preferred.
• Knowledge of Health and Welfare benefits and/or implementation is preferred.
• Working knowledge of SQL is preferred.
• Working knowledge of .NET is preferred.
Standard working hours are 8am-5pm Central Time, unless otherwise stated in the Job Description.
In the spirit of pay transparency, we are excited to share the base salary range for this position is $70,000-$80,000, exclusive of fringe benefits or potential bonuses. If you are hired at bswift, your final base salary compensation will be determined based on factors such as geographic location, skills, education, and/or experience. In addition to those factors – we believe in the importance of pay equity and consider internal equity of our current team members as a part of any final offer. Please keep in mind that the range mentioned above is the full base salary range for the role. Hiring at the maximum of the range would not be typical in order to allow for future & continued salary growth. We also offer a generous compensation and benefits package!
At bswift, our values are Higher Standards, Greater Accountability and More Fun. We pride ourselves on having an engaged, friendly and smart team that goes the extra mile to get the job done right. The reward is a fun, flexible and creative environment with ample opportunity for professional and personal growth.
bswift was named one of Chicago’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021, as well as one of the Nation’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of personal characteristics or status. We take affirmative action to recruit, select and develop women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
If you have what it takes to join our award-winning culture, we’d love to hear from you!