We’re looking for motivated and goal-driven team members who can do what it takes to make a company great. The reward is a fun, flexible and creative environment with ample opportunity for professional and personal growth. If you have the bswift values of higher standards, greater accountability and more fun, we want to hear from you!
The Service Delivery Manager is directly responsible for helping bswift meet and exceed client expectations by supporting consumers on our best-in-class software and services.
Specific responsibilities include the following:
• Help manage and provide technical guidance through the implementation of new client Web sites
• Continually update sites as requirements change each year or as often as needed (this includes benefit class matrix, requirements document, rates, permissions, field options, site text and any open items on questions log)
• Test client sites for quality assurance; track and monitor the resolution of issues
• Part of a team with other bswift resources (product management, development, call center) to meet client deliverables; including, but not limited to:
o Creating Benefits Class Matrix, Requirements, Rates, Permissions, Field Options, Site Text and Implementation Questions Log with client (including client sign-off)
o Configuring system as needed for annual benefit program changes/acquisitions
o Executing on non-automated service delivery processes to satisfy scope requirements
o Researching and resolving client inquiries regarding system and process issues
o Training clients on new and existing system features and services (prepare and conduct technical/product presentations and demos as required)
• Testing new and existing system functionality to ensure accuracy of client system configuration
• Prepare and conduct technical/product presentations, demonstrations, and trainings (such as an open enrollment demo for new/changing plans, site text, and release functionality changes, etc.)
• Provide resolution of client issues by responding to questions and concerns about the use of bswift products; ability to leverage research to find resolution
• Maintain thorough understanding of all internal systems to respond to general and specialized client requests
• Triage client tickets and/or questions (email and voicemail) within 24 hours; maintaining ownership from initial customer contact to call resolution which includes supporting escalations if appropriate and providing customer updates
• Look for and help drive continuous process improvements/efficiencies by maintaining a thorough understanding of all internal systems
• Develop and implement fulfillment procedures
• Lead and create agendas for client meetings (when necessary)
• Coach and mentor other team members
• Share new ideas and customer needs with bswift teams throughout all phases of product life cycle
• Manage workflow in the setup and maintenance of carrier and payroll feeds
• Assist in sales and marketing activities as needed
• Provide open communication to bswift customers in a pleasant, professional manner with a can-do attitude
• Responsible for special projects as assigned
• 5+ Years of direct client and/or associate/analyst experience preferred
• 2+ years of project management
• Solid Technical background
• Must be proficient in Excel (VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, Basic Functionality)
• Good written/verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical personnel; ability to listen, clarify and respond well to questions
• Ability to operate and make timely decisions in an ambiguous, fast-paced atmosphere
• Must be able to quickly sort through complex subject material
• Strong analytical skill set and ability to effectively use data for strategy
• High level of productivity, reliability, responsibility, attendance, dependability, organization and accuracy/thoroughness
• Ability to take initiative to meet challenges with resourcefulness and new innovative approaches while maintaining a high level of quality
• Must possess a passion for teamwork, client service and reaching business results through problem solving
• A Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
In the spirit of pay transparency, we are excited to share the base salary range for this position is $70,000-$110,000, exclusive of fringe benefits or potential bonuses. This position is also eligible for an annual corporate bonus of 12.5%. If you are hired at bswift, your final base salary compensation will be determined based on factors such as geographic location, skills, education, and/or experience. In addition to those factors – we believe in the importance of pay equity and consider internal equity of our current team members as a part of any final offer. Please keep in mind that the range mentioned above is the full base salary range for the role. Hiring at the maximum of the range would not be typical in order to allow for future & continued salary growth. We also offer a generous compensation and benefits package!
Standard working hours are 8am-5pm Central Time, unless otherwise stated in the job description.
At bswift, our values are Higher Standards, Greater Accountability and More Fun. We pride ourselves on having an engaged, friendly and smart team that goes the extra mile to get the job done right. The reward is a fun, flexible and creative environment with ample opportunity for professional and personal growth.
bswift was named one of Chicago’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021, as well as one of the Nation’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of personal characteristics or status. We take affirmative action to recruit, select and develop women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
If you have what it takes to join our award-winning culture, we’d love to hear from you!