Learning & Development, Program Manager
We’re looking for motivated and goal-driven team members who can do what it takes to make a company great. The reward is a fun, flexible and creative environment with ample opportunity for professional and personal growth. If you have the bswift values of higher standards, greater accountability and more fun, we want to hear from you!
- Design and implement learning and development programs that support the company's strategic objectives and address team member development needs.
- Collaborate with leaders identify training needs and create a comprehensive training plan.
- Develop and deliver training materials, including e-learning courses, workshops, and other resources, to support team member development.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training programs through assessments, feedback, and other measures, and make improvements, as necessary.
- Ensure that learning and development initiatives comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Manage all aspects of various learning and development programs. Utilize internal and external resources to maximize the impact of training programs.
- Stay updated on industry trends and best practices in learning and development to continuously improve the company's training initiatives.
- Build and maintain relationships with external training providers and vendors to source relevant training resources when needed.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in education, Human Resources, Business Administration, related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Proven experience as a learning and development professional, with a strong track record of designing and implementing successful training programs.
- Excellent project management skills, including the ability to prioritize and manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Effective, proactive, and consistent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Knowledge of adult learning principles and instructional design methodologies.
- Familiarity with learning management systems (LMS) and other training delivery platforms.
- Ability to analyze training needs and develop appropriate learning solutions.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with attention to detail.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Prior Call / Service / Customer Success Center training experience
- Project management certification
YOU WILL LOVE:
• Being an apart of our ORANGE culture
o More Fun
o Greater Accountability
o Higher Standards
• Seeing success in a thriving in fast-paced, high growth environment
• Adding value for hundreds of bswift team members
• Agility and ability to adapt and lead change organizationally
Standard working hours are 8am-5pm Central Time, unless otherwise stated in the Job Description.
In the spirit of pay transparency, we are excited to share the base salary range for this position is $75,000-85,000, exclusive of fringe benefits or potential bonuses. If you are hired at bswift, your final base salary compensation will be determined based on factors such as geographic location, skills, education, and/or experience. In addition to those factors – we believe in the importance of pay equity and consider internal equity of our current team members as a part of any final offer. Please keep in mind that the range mentioned above is the full base salary range for the role. Hiring at the maximum of the range would not be typical in order to allow for future & continued salary growth. We also offer a generous compensation and benefits package!
At bswift, our values are Higher Standards, Greater Accountability and More Fun. We pride ourselves on having an engaged, friendly and smart team that goes the extra mile to get the job done right. The reward is a fun, flexible and creative environment with ample opportunity for professional and personal growth.
bswift was named one of Chicago’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021, as well as one of the Nation’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of personal characteristics or status. We take affirmative action to recruit, select and develop women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
If you have what it takes to join our award-winning culture, we’d love to hear from you!