2024-2025 Placement Student Software Engineer
Posted on Tuesday, October 31, 2023
Closing date 2nd January, although this role may close early if we receive sufficient interest, so please get your application in early if you're interested!
- You're looking for a one year placement student opportunity from summer 2024 until summer/autumn 2025.
- You’re polite, warm and great at communicating. You’re thorough and pay attention to detail.
- You’re smart and you want your work to have an impact on the world; you’re a fast learner; you think ahead; you think creatively. You’re positive and optimistic, proactively addressing issues that need to be changed rather than complaining or feeling helpless. You can work independently, but are also a great team player.
- You love our applications - DoodleMaths and DoodleEnglish - and want to be an integral part of our mission: to build adaptive learning technology that builds confidence in children. You are interested in new technology and perhaps entrepreneurship, too.
- You are OK with change, even when quite rapid. You’re happy to do what needs to be done.
- 28 days holiday a year plus bank holidays
- Flexi-time working, the ability to work from home up to two days per week
- Complimentary breakfast, drinks and snack options
- Regular socials
- Subsidised gym membership
- Bike to work scheme
- Tech voucher scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme