Manager, Integrated Campaigns
Discovery Education is looking for a Manager, Integrated Campaigns to join our Marketing team to lead the planning, execution, and optimization of multi-channel campaigns that drive full-funnel growth and revenue for our Corporate Education Partnership (CEP) group. This role is focused on driving corporate partnerships with Fortune 500 companies to create innovative learning experiences into the classroom through pivotal collaborations with likeminded companies and organizations.
If you are a strategic marketer with experience marketing to Forture 500 companies and who excels in designing and executing integrated campaigns for B2B SaaS solutions, we encourage you to apply. Join our team and contribute to our company's success through impactful and revenue-focused campaigns.
This role will sit in our Charlotte Headquarters with a hybrid work schedule.
About the Role
- Develop and lead the execution of comprehensive integrated campaign strategies that span the entire buyer’s journey.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to align campaign objectives with business goals and revenue targets.
- Develop strategies for lead generation, nurturing, and conversion to contribute to revenue objectives.
- Develop cross-channel strategies that create a cohesive and impactful campaign across multiple channels, including organic social, paid media, events, web, email, and more.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to ensure campaigns are closely aligned with revenue objectives.
- Provide sales teams with the necessary resources, content, and insights to optimize lead engagement and conversion.
- Work with content teams to develop compelling campaign content, including whitepapers, case studies, videos, webinars, and more, that resonate with target audiences.
- Monitor and analyze campaign performance metrics and KPIs to measure success, identify areas for improvement, and optimize strategies for better outcomes.
- Continuously refine campaign tactics based on data-driven insights to enhance revenue impact.
- Stay informed on social impact and sustainability trends focused on education.
- Proactively maintain a thorough understanding of Discovery Education’s overall goals and strategic vision for the future of education, and the private sector’s role within the mission to reimagine teaching and learning.
- Passionate about Discovery Education's vision to transform teaching and learning.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or related field or equilavent work experience.
- Proven experience (5+ years) developing and leading integrated B2B marketing campaigns, with a strong focus on revenue generation. Marketing agency and SaaS experience preferred.
- High proficiency in presentation design (PowerPoint), Microsoft Excel, and marketing channels (organic social, paid media, email, website, graphic design, events, content, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience planning and deploying multiple campaigns simultaneously, prioritizing tasks, and driving cross-functional collaboration.
- Demonstrated experience in pipeline generation and a successful track record of achieving KPI targets.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving to develop innovative campaign approaches.
- Legal right to work in the United States.
We are proud to offer employees and their families a comprehensive benefits package:
- Health Care Dependent Care
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Volunteer Time
- Employee Assistance Program
- 7 Paid Holidays + Annual Winter Holiday Break (Typically the last week of December)
Discovery Education is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery Education is committed to being an employer of choice, not just a good place to work, but a great and inclusive place to work. To that end, we strive to recruit and maintain a workforce that meaningfully represents the diverse and culturally rich communities that we serve. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disabled status or, genetic information.