Specialist, Partner Impact
Discovery Education’s Social Impact/Corporate Partnerships team provides collaborative and customized solutions that align with external partners (business) goals while simultaneously providing value for students and teachers in critical issue and topic areas (STEM, literacy, human rights, etc.).
Discovery Education is looking for a strategic Partner Impact Specialist to join our CEP team. In this role, you will support the Social Impact team on a portfolio of funding partners that share our mission to positively impact student achievement.
This is a remote role.
About the Role
- Manage, update, and maintain partner content channels within Discovery Education’s digital learning platform, Experience to ensure maximum visibility and usage.
- Manage program results for custom and Coalition partners including research findings, trends, competitive activity, etc., to show impact to partners. Collect and pull qualitative and quantitative data to create program reports and presentations.
- Contribute to program strategy and provide proactive recommendations based on the management of the process to continually monitor/analyze results.
- Support marketing to meet current partner goals and find opportunities to enhance, expand and extend the current initiative.
- Understand overall business priorities of each partner to identify new opportunities to deliver additional value.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team on overall development and execution of assigned program deliverables with specific eye on reporting and measurement and partner content representation and promotion.
- Helps to ensure reporting is on time and in scope with requirements of partner and agreed to specifications.
- Plans and prioritizes program deliverables in conjunction with team leader(s).
- Demonstrates extreme attention to detail to ensure flawless deliverables to clients.
- Demonstrate a proactive, "problem solving-solution oriented" approach at all times and flags concerns or areas where goals may not be met in advance to inform plan to overcome obstacles.
- Maintain clear and complete lines of accountability.
- Support team in creating partner facing communications, reports and presentation decks.
- Demonstrate poise, professionalism, and polish in all communications.