Digital Educational Content Creator (DECC)
Do you want to work for a company that prioritises a good work-life balance? With 28 days' holiday, plus bank holidays, flexible and hybrid working, and Summer Fridays, you can make sure your work life doesn't eat into your personal life! Along with countless other benefits such as a generous pension, life assurance, private medical insurance and more (see below), we will help you to learn, grow and develop.
Discovery Education is a leading organisation in the field of education, committed to providing innovative and curriculum-aligned resources to support teachers in delivering engaging lessons. We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Digital Educational Content Creator (DECC) to join our team and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of our platform.
If you have a degree in Primary Education or equivalent and are looking to utilise your skills outside of the classroom, we invite you to apply.
We are looking for someone to join our team of DECCs, and who will be responsible for creating new digital content to add to our highly successful programmes. We are looking for people who have the required educational background but who are also excited about the new learning opportunities that AI and tech can provide for children. You will have excellent organisational and communication skills and will have experience in creating engaging learning materials, and have empathy for the end user of your content.
- Build a good understanding of DE UK products.
- Develop, write and proofread creative and innovative educational content, including explanations, introductory material and related questions.
- Liaise with a wider team of education writers, project managers and designers to create engaging content.
- Ensure content is customer-centric possessing creativity and sound pedagogy.
- Understand your audience by tailoring content and style according to the age group and curriculum stage.
- Follow and support the continuous improvement of the processes to build and launch content in an efficient manner.
- Work in a highly collaborative environment, giving and receiving feedback in an open and supportive manner.
- Keep on top of the changing educational landscape across the UK and beyond.
If you are an organised and driven individual who is excited at the prospect of joining a global EdTech company, we invite you to apply.