Sr. Manager, Product Marketing - Math
Discovery Education is looking for a Senior Manager, Product Marketing - Math to join our marketing team. You are responsible for driving growth, retention, and adoption of Discovery Education math solutions in the K-12 education market, with particular focus on DreamBox Math. Grounded in deep understanding of the product, customer and market, you’ll work cross-functionally to create measurable impact — including leading product launches and go-to-market priorities, defining product positioning, enabling market-facing teams, influencing the product roadmap, and empowering product success across the full customer lifecycle.
The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker and problem solver who is able to dive deep into data and move fast on to-go-to market priorities, while working collaboratively to ensure alignment with internal stakeholders across product, marketing, sales, partner success, and sales enablement. This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and innovative product marketer to support aggressive business growth and have a meaningful impact on students, educators, and administrators.
About the Role
- Serve as the internal expert, grounded in a deep understanding of the product, customers, and the overall market.
- Represent the voice of our customers. You will use market, customer, and competitive research to uncover and distill actionable insights and use them to inform positioning, clarify marketing strategy, influence product roadmap, and sharpen GTM execution.
- Lead go-to-market initiatives for DreamBox Math. Plan and lead high-impact product launches and feature releases, ensuring that all cross-functional go-to-market stakeholders are properly informed and enabled for driving success in market.
- Craft compelling and differentiated messaging to educate and excite customers about the value of DreamBox Math.
- Collaborate with Marketing Campaigns on revenue generation strategies that drive quality leads and engagement throughout the buying cycle.
- Plan and produce effective sales and marketing content that supports our buyer experience and maximizes win rates. Examples include webinars, digital marketing and website content, sales tools / collateral, and more.
- Create and deliver customer engagement programs and content that promotes post-sale adoption, usage, and advocacy. In partnership with the product, research, and curriculum teams, you’ll define and implement effective engagement strategies and tactics.