Financial Data Analyst
Dynamo Software is a leading global FinTech Research and Portfolio Management SaaS provider offering an industry-tailored, highly configurable SaaS platform solving challenges across the alternative investment landscape. For more than 20 years, the Dynamo™ platform has improved the productivity of fundraising, deal, research, investor servicing, portfolio management, and compliance teams worldwide. Collectively, Dynamo’s 1,000+ clients manage over $10 trillion in assets. Backed by the largest Private Equity firms in the world – Blackstone Growth and Francisco Partners, Dynamo is seeking to grow our team based on rapidly increasing demand for our financial technology solutions.
We are seeking an energetic and highly motivated person to join our team as Financial/Data Analyst.
Your daily life:
- Read financial and/or investment reports of world renowned private equity, LBO and hedge funds in order to extract relevant information from them
- Review, organize, and enter financial data into pre-defined templates to be used by institutional clients and limited partners
- Check for data accuracy and be responsible for data integration
- Participate in improving the data gathering and reporting process
- Proactively plan, initiate and develop easy-to-use query tools and reports
- Participate in building and improvement of automatic data extraction processes
- Daily supervision of the automatic processes and ensuring data delivery deadlines are met
- Participate in building/developing automated document management process.
- Possibility to get involved in multiple product lines adding variety to the workday.
What you bring:
- A degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or similar
- Advanced MS Excel skills (V-Lookups, Pivot tables, macro recording, etc.)
- Experience with query design in SQL would be an advantage
- Excellent analytical skills, attention to detail and passion for data processing and analysis
- Genuine interest in financial markets and instruments
- Creativity and thinking in perspective are a must
- English language proficiency
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks
What we offer:
- The ability to have an IMPACT. Good ideas come from everyone in our organization and we are agile enough to embrace new ideas and directions
- The opportunity to gain knowledge and experience in the rapidly growing financial services and alternative assets industry
- A very attractive work culture in an established technology company – we take pride in our work and people
- A flexible work environment with opportunities for remote/ hybrid work or flexible hours
- Challenging assignment providing freedom in daily work
- Extensive training for the position
- Excellent health insurance program for you and your family.
- Multisport benefits program.
- Free massages in the office.
- Offsite events & teambuilding activities.
This is your opportunity to build your career with Dynamo Software. Join us today.