Mid/Senior Full-Stack Developer with React and .NET
Dynamo Software is a leading global FinTech Research and Portfolio Management SaaS provider offering an industry-tailored, highly configurable SaaS platform solving challenges across the alternative investment landscape. For more than 20 years, the Dynamo™ platform has improved the productivity of fundraising, deal, research, investor servicing, portfolio management, and compliance teams worldwide. Collectively, Dynamo’s 1,000+ clients manage over $10 trillion in assets. Backed by the largest Private Equity firms in the world – Blackstone Growth and Francisco Partners, Dynamo is seeking to grow our team based on rapidly increasing demand for our financial technology solutions.
We are currently seeking experienced Software Developers to join our energetic team, responsible for crafting application solutions and enhancements for our flagship product. In this role, you will play a crucial part in the ongoing development and enhancement of our SaaS platform, with a specific focus on backend applications, performance improvements, and the automation of deployments, among other important responsibilities.
Your daily life:
- Working closely with project managers, product owners, and team members to clarify deliverables, estimates, and prioritization.
- Taking charge of high-level design for complex tasks, requiring the ability to work independently.
- Investigating and resolving issues within our existing production systems.
- Guiding more junior developers by sharing best practices and providing constructive feedback during code reviews.
What you bring:
- A minimum of 3 years of software development experience, focusing on Microsoft technologies such as ASP.NET Core, .NET Core, and PowerShell.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to work independently as a highly proactive self-starter, and exhibit a positive, can-do attitude.
- Proficiency in SQL-related technologies, especially Microsoft SQL Server, ADO.NET, and Entity Framework.
- Substantial experience with source control tools, particularly Git. Proficiency in managing code versions, handling branches, resolving merge conflicts, and collaborating with a team using Pull Requests.
- Understanding of key software design concepts, including Algorithms, Data structures, OOP, Design Patterns, and Concurrency.
Familiarity with these concepts allows you to create clean, efficient, and scalable code that adheres to industry best practices.
- Hands-on experience with Agile development methodologies or a keenness to adapt to an Agile environment, demonstrating your ability to adapt.
What we offer:
- The ability to have an impact. Good ideas come from everyone in our organization, and we are agile enough to embrace new ideas and directions.
- The opportunity to gain knowledge and experience in the rapidly growing financial services and alternative assets industry.
- A very attractive work culture in an established technology company where we take pride in our work and our people.
- A flexible work environment with opportunities for remote/hybrid work or flexible hours.
- Professional development opportunities, including learning and development initiatives covered by the company.
- Extended health insurance program for you and your family.
- Funded Multisport benefits program.
- Free massages in the office.
- Offsite events and team-building activities.
This is your opportunity to build your career with Dynamo Software. Join us today.
Dynamo Software, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions and personnel actions at the Company are administered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, qualified mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic carrier status, any veteran status, any military service, any application for any military service, or any other category or class protected by federal, state or local laws. All employment decisions and personnel actions, such as hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, and termination, are and will continue to be administered in accordance with, and to further the principle of, equal employment opportunity.
All personal data included in job applications is protected by Bulgarian law and will be treated confidentially. If you would like to complete the job application for this position with Dynamo Software, and submit your information to our candidate database for review for future opportunities, please indicate below. If at any point you would like your application and personal data to be removed from our database, please contact