Mobile Software Developer
Dynamo Software is a leading global FinTech Research and Portfolio Management SaaS provider offering an industry-tailored, highly configurable SaaS platform solving challenges across the alternative investment landscape. For more than 20 years, the Dynamo™ platform has improved the productivity of fundraising, deal, research, investor servicing, portfolio management, and compliance teams worldwide. Collectively, Dynamo’s 1,000+ clients manage over $10 trillion in assets. Backed by the largest Private Equity firms in the world – Blackstone Growth and Francisco Partners, Dynamo is seeking to grow our team based on rapidly increasing demand for our financial technology solutions.
We are seeking a Mobile Software Developer to join our dynamic team of individuals that is responsible for developing application solutions and enhancements for our flagship product. This role will contribute to production deployments, not limited to documentation of technical specifications, and release notes.
Your daily life:
- Communicate effectively with project managers, product owners, and development team members to facilitate understanding of deliverables, estimates, and prioritization
- Ability to develop features with minimal guidance
- Develop rich features and user interfaces to extend existing mobile applications
- Develop application programming interfaces (APIs) to support mobile functionality is a plus
- Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts and best practices for coding mobile apps
- Work closely with colleagues to constantly innovate app functionality and design
- Participate in knowledge improvement opportunities, code reviews, and engage with the mentorship program
- Triage and resolve complex and systemic issues reported on existing production systems
- Engage in troubleshooting/debugging tasks, when necessity arises
- Perform other duties and tasks as assigned
What you bring:
- 2+ years of software development using Swift and Kotlin (other frameworks such as ASP.NET MVC (C#), Ext JS are a plus)
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Previous experience working in source control, such as Git or Subversion
- Clear understanding of Object-Oriented Analysis & Design, Design Patterns, SOA, Concurrency, Data structures and common algorithms
- Experience with Agile development methodology
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work unattended, as a highly proactive self-starter.
- Grow professionally in a supportive environment
- Bring a positive, can-do attitude, and a relentless aspiration for process improvement
What we offer:
- The ability to have an IMPACT. Good ideas come from everyone in our organization and we are agile enough to embrace new ideas and directions
- The opportunity to gain knowledge and experience in the rapidly growing financial services and alternative assets industry
- A very attractive work culture in an established technology company – we take pride in our work and people
- A flexible work environment with opportunities for remote/ hybrid work or flexible hours
- Professional Development opportunities, incl. L&D initiatives covered by the company
- Extended health insurance program for you and your family
- Funded Multisport benefits program
- Free massages in the office
- Offsite events & teambuilding activities
This is your opportunity to build your career with Dynamo Software. Join us today.
Dynamo Software, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions and personnel actions at the Company are administered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, qualified mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic carrier status, any veteran status, any military service, any application for any military service, or any other category or class protected by federal, state or local laws. All employment decisions and personnel actions, such as hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, and termination, are and will continue to be administered in accordance with, and to further the principle of, equal employment opportunity.
All personal data included in job applications is protected by Bulgarian law and will be treated confidentially. If you would like to complete the job application for this position with Dynamo Software, and submit your information to our candidate database for review for future opportunities, please indicate below. If at any point you would like your application and personal data to be removed from our database, please contact