Business Development Representative
Dynamo Software is a leading global FinTech Research and Portfolio Management SaaS provider offering an industry-tailored, highly configurable SaaS platform solving challenges across the alternative investment landscape. For more than 20 years, the Dynamo™ platform has improved the productivity of fundraising, deal, research, investor servicing, portfolio management, and compliance teams worldwide. Collectively, Dynamo’s 1,000+ clients manage over $10 trillion in assets. Backed by the largest Private Equity firms in the world – Blackstone Growth and Francisco Partners, Dynamo is seeking to grow our team based on rapidly increasing demand for our financial technology solutions.
We are seeking a Business Development Representative to join our dynamic Business Development Team who can help accelerate our pipeline, assist in executing marketing campaign follow-up, and provide a demonstrable impact on our company’s bottom line. The ideal candidate has a good attitude, a friendly demeanor, and an interest in learning. We expect our Business Development Representative to run headfirst into the unknown, make mistakes along the way, learn from them, and make our prospecting and qualifying efforts all the stronger.
Your Daily Life:
- Establish contact and relationships with marketing-sourced leads and consult with them on product fit
- Develop and qualify opportunities through prospecting, research, needs analysis, and defining requirements
- Transition viable product sales opportunities to assigned Sales Representatives
- Strategically cover an assigned territory to accelerate our sales funnel and improve our market coverage
- Meet and exceed performance goals (don’t worry, they’re achievable)
What You Bring:
- A college degree
- Communication skills; on the phone, over email, post-it notes – we all communicate regularly here
- A positive attitude (we’re all quite content, and would rather you not drag us down)
- Prior sales experience
- Exposure to the financial industry
- An interest in growing into a more senior rolе
What We Offer:
- The ability to have an IMPACT. Good ideas come from everybody in our organization. We are agile enough to embrace new ideas and new directions.
- A very attractive work culture in an established technology company. We take pride in our work and people.
- A competitive base salary, performance bonus, Health and Dental Insurance (AIA Insurance) and an excellent benefits package
- A hybrid work environment
- The right candidate will have the opportunity to interact with all facets of our growing company and to define his or her own career track.
Dynamo Software, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions and personnel actions at the Company are administered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, qualified mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic carrier status, any veteran status, any military service, any application for any military service, or any other category or class protected by federal, state or local laws. All employment decisions and personnel actions, such as hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, and termination, are and will continue to be administered in accordance with, and to further the principle of, equal employment opportunity.