Project Manager, Software Development
Dynamo Software is a leading global FinTech Research and Portfolio Management SaaS provider offering an industry-tailored, highly configurable SaaS platform solving challenges across the alternative investment landscape. For more than 20 years, the Dynamo™ platform has improved the productivity of fundraising, deal, research, investor servicing, portfolio management, and compliance teams worldwide. Collectively, Dynamo’s 1,000+ clients manage over $10 trillion in assets. Backed by the largest Private Equity firms in the world – Blackstone Growth and Francisco Partners, Dynamo is seeking to grow our team based on rapidly increasing demand for our financial technology solutions.
We’re looking for an experienced and knowledgeable Product Manager to join Dynamo’s growing team!
What you'll do:
- Collaborate with other Product Managers & Product Owners, contributing to the creation of a comprehensive roadmap
- Collaborate with QAs, Engineers, Product Managers, and UI/UX teams to develop products and technologies
- Define requirements & metrics for the features that your team builds
- Prioritize features based on short term and long-term business goals and platform capabilities.
Who you'll bring:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field or equivalent practical experience
- You want to change the world of investments
- You have 3+ years of experience in building and shipping platform products together with teams of designers, engineers and product owners resulting in significant business impact
- You have worked with software teams in the past and have an understanding of business needs and translating them into product ideas
- You are comfortable with making decisions and you have experience in research and prototyping
- You are passionate about bringing clarity into the product. Ambiguity doesn’t scare you!
- You know how to encourage and empower people and get things done.
What we Offer:
- The ability to have an IMPACT. Good ideas come from everyone in our organization. We are agile enough to embrace new ideas and new directions.
- A very attractive work culture in an established technology company. We take pride in our work and people.
- The opportunity to gain knowledge and experience in the rapidly growing financial services and alternative assets industry.
- Excellent compensation and benefits (premium company-sponsored private medical insurance for you and your family; sports card subscription; massage therapy at the office);
- A flexible work environment with opportunities for remote/ hybrid work or flexible hours.
- The right candidate will have the opportunity to interact with all facets of our growing company and to define his or her own career track.
This is your opportunity to build your career with Dynamo Software. Join us today.
Dynamo Software, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions and personnel actions at the Company are administered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, qualified mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic carrier status, any veteran status, any military service, any application for any military service, or any other category or class protected by federal, state or local laws. All employment decisions and personnel actions, such as hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, and termination, are and will continue to be administered in accordance with, and to further the principle of, equal employment opportunity.
All personal data included in job applications is protected by Bulgarian law and will be treated confidentially. If you would like to complete the job application for this position with Dynamo Software, and submit your information to our candidate database for review for future opportunities, please indicate below. If at any point you would like your application and personal data to be removed from our database, please contact